We are two senior women planning to visit Montgomery, Alabama for the first time. Information would be greatly appreciated as to accommodations that would be located in an area that will make it easy to get to points of interest, safe, clean, and under $100. Hope that isn't asking too much. Thanks in advance for your help. Carol Sue
- 1 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 4 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 5 Columbus food !
- 6 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 7 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 8 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 9 One day in NYC
- 10 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 11 National Parks?
- 12 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 13 Marcola?
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 16 Updates from Hanalei
- 17 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 18 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 19 Hotels in New Orleans
- 20 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 21 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 22 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 23 Logan Express
- 24 Great Beach's
- 25 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes