We are two senior women planning to visit Montgomery, Alabama for the first time. Information would be greatly appreciated as to accommodations that would be located in an area that will make it easy to get to points of interest, safe, clean, and under $100. Hope that isn't asking too much. Thanks in advance for your help. Carol Sue
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 Micron Associates: My week as an Amazon insider
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 9 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 10 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 11 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 12 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 17 Warm and don't Drive
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 20 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 21 Madison Square Garden
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 24 St. Augustine, Florida
- 25 hotel near Met NYC