We are two senior women planning to visit Mobile, Alabama for the first time. Information would be greatly appreciated as to accommodations that would be located in an area that will make it easy to get to points of interest, safe, clean, and under $100. Hope that isn't asking too much. Thanks in advance for your help. Carol Sue
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 How i got settled in life, and i'm so happy now
- 3 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 4 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 5 Suisse Renewal
- 6 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 10 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 11 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 California Trip
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 16 New Orleans
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Weather in Chicago
- 25 Road trip around Washington DC