We are two senior women planning to visit Mobile, Alabama for the first time. Information would be greatly appreciated as to accommodations that would be located in an area that will make it easy to get to points of interest, safe, clean, and under $100. Hope that isn't asking too much. Thanks in advance for your help. Carol Sue
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 2 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 5 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 6 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Berkshires in late October
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 California road trip
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 ONP help
- 15 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 18 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 19 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 20 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 21 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 22 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 23 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!