We are two senior women planning to visit Mobile, Alabama for the first time. Information would be greatly appreciated as to accommodations that would be located in an area that will make it easy to get to points of interest, safe, clean, and under $100. Hope that isn't asking too much. Thanks in advance for your help. Carol Sue
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 2 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 6 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 8 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 9 St. Simon, Georgia
- 10 Looking for Next Destination
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 13 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 14 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 15 Moving to New Jersey
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 20 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 21 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 24 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of