We are two senior women planning to visit Mobile, Alabama for the first time. Information would be greatly appreciated as to accommodations that would be located in an area that will make it easy to get to points of interest, safe, clean, and under $100. Hope that isn't asking too much. Thanks in advance for your help. Carol Sue
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 2 (1-855-205-4068)American airlines Ticket booking
- 3 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 4 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 7 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 12 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 13 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 14 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 15 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 16 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 17 Colorado itinerary
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 20 Hawaii wedding
- 21 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 22 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 23 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 24 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 25 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report