Husband and I are joining a flotilla and doing a bit of cruising in Alaska next July /August.
We will have time onshore at Juneau and Sitka before meeting the rest of the group in Ketchikan .
Husband has looked at a couple of options through VRBO for Juneau...one of the apartments is across the river on Douglas Island so that we'd be looking back at the town.
We will be staying for five nights so figure an apartment may be better than a hotel room for this stay but a cabin would be welcome too .
In Sitka we'd only need a hotel as we are staying only a couple of nights.
Doesn't have to be high end accommodation; usually aim for mid- range but it'd be great to have a view!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/suisse-serum/
- 3 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 Alabama trip in Dec
- 6 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 7 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 8 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 9 SF and northern California - October
- 10 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 Yellowstone
- 13 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 14 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 15 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 16 costco Big island
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 19 Which island for R&R?
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 22 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 23 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 24 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 25 Fodor's Boston GTG