Husband and I are joining a flotilla and doing a bit of cruising in Alaska next July /August.
We will have time onshore at Juneau and Sitka before meeting the rest of the group in Ketchikan .
Husband has looked at a couple of options through VRBO for Juneau...one of the apartments is across the river on Douglas Island so that we'd be looking back at the town.
We will be staying for five nights so figure an apartment may be better than a hotel room for this stay but a cabin would be welcome too .
In Sitka we'd only need a hotel as we are staying only a couple of nights.
Doesn't have to be high end accommodation; usually aim for mid- range but it'd be great to have a view!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 2 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 3 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 4 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 5 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 6 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 7 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 8 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 9 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 10 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 14 Florida keys trip
- 15 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 16 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 17 Route Planning for East USA
- 18 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 19 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 22 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 25 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming