Husband and I are joining a flotilla and doing a bit of cruising in Alaska next July /August.
We will have time onshore at Juneau and Sitka before meeting the rest of the group in Ketchikan .
Husband has looked at a couple of options through VRBO for Juneau...one of the apartments is across the river on Douglas Island so that we'd be looking back at the town.
We will be staying for five nights so figure an apartment may be better than a hotel room for this stay but a cabin would be welcome too .
In Sitka we'd only need a hotel as we are staying only a couple of nights.
Doesn't have to be high end accommodation; usually aim for mid- range but it'd be great to have a view!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 2 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 3 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 Venice, CA area
- 6 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 7 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 8 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 9 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 10 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 11 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 12 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 13 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 14 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 15 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 16 Rhode Island Get Away
- 17 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 18 Vancouver to Washington State
- 19 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Glacier National Park 2018
- 22 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 23 Adirondacks trip repot
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Carmel CA lodging