Husband and I are joining a flotilla and doing a bit of cruising in Alaska next July /August.
We will have time onshore at Juneau and Sitka before meeting the rest of the group in Ketchikan .
Husband has looked at a couple of options through VRBO for Juneau...one of the apartments is across the river on Douglas Island so that we'd be looking back at the town.
We will be staying for five nights so figure an apartment may be better than a hotel room for this stay but a cabin would be welcome too .
In Sitka we'd only need a hotel as we are staying only a couple of nights.
Doesn't have to be high end accommodation; usually aim for mid- range but it'd be great to have a view!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I95
- 2 Pt Everglades to fll
- 3 Change planes in Atlanta
- 4 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 5 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 6 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 7 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 8 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 9 Restaurants in Mesa
- 10 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 11 Wine Country
- 12 a short trip to san francisco
- 13 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 14 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 17 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 21 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 22 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 23 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 24 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?