Husband and I are joining a flotilla and doing a bit of cruising in Alaska next July /August.
We will have time onshore at Juneau and Sitka before meeting the rest of the group in Ketchikan .
Husband has looked at a couple of options through VRBO for Juneau...one of the apartments is across the river on Douglas Island so that we'd be looking back at the town.
We will be staying for five nights so figure an apartment may be better than a hotel room for this stay but a cabin would be welcome too .
In Sitka we'd only need a hotel as we are staying only a couple of nights.
Doesn't have to be high end accommodation; usually aim for mid- range but it'd be great to have a view!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 las vegas anyone
- 2 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 3 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 4 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 5 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 6 Finding Steve Perry
- 7 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 8 Zika Questions
- 9 Zika virus help,please
- 10 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 11 One day coastal New England fall foliage
- 12 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 Cross-Country trip advice
- 15 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 16 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 17 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 18 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 19 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 20 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 21 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 22 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 23 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 24 Yoga Retreats
- 25 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time