Husband and I are joining a flotilla and doing a bit of cruising in Alaska next July /August.
We will have time onshore at Juneau and Sitka before meeting the rest of the group in Ketchikan .
Husband has looked at a couple of options through VRBO for Juneau...one of the apartments is across the river on Douglas Island so that we'd be looking back at the town.
We will be staying for five nights so figure an apartment may be better than a hotel room for this stay but a cabin would be welcome too .
In Sitka we'd only need a hotel as we are staying only a couple of nights.
Doesn't have to be high end accommodation; usually aim for mid- range but it'd be great to have a view!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 2 No Spam this morning!!
- 3 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 4 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 5 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 6 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 7 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 10 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 11 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 12 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 13 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 14 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Ideas for New York
- 17 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 18 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 19 Help us choose a hotel
- 20 Honeymoon on PCH
- 21 Magic Show
- 22 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 23 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017