Please give advice for a day trip to Acadia/Mt Desert Island in mid-September. We are staying in Lincolnville, and don't mind a long day. We'd like to do some hiking (not strenuous) and go to the top of Cadillac Mountain. I'm also looking for lunch recommendations in the area.
Acadia National Park - Day Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 8 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 12 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 13 Biloxi questions again
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 20 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?