Please give advice for a day trip to Acadia/Mt Desert Island in mid-September. We are staying in Lincolnville, and don't mind a long day. We'd like to do some hiking (not strenuous) and go to the top of Cadillac Mountain. I'm also looking for lunch recommendations in the area.
Acadia National Park - Day Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 2 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 3 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 4 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 5 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 6 California coast: April
- 7 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 8 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 9 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 10 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 11 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 12 Road Trip
- 13 Whale watching
- 14 New York Yankee Station
- 15 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 16 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 18 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 19 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 20 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 21 September trip to Michigan
- 22 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 23 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side