Please give advice for a day trip to Acadia/Mt Desert Island in mid-September. We are staying in Lincolnville, and don't mind a long day. We'd like to do some hiking (not strenuous) and go to the top of Cadillac Mountain. I'm also looking for lunch recommendations in the area.
Acadia National Park - Day Trip
- 1 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 2 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 3 Priceline, WARNING
- 4 Washington Wineries
- 5 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 6 New York City Parking
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 9 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 10 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 11 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 12 stay near newark or nyc
- 13 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 14 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 15 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 16 Less commercial beach?
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants