Please give advice for a day trip to Acadia/Mt Desert Island in mid-September. We are staying in Lincolnville, and don't mind a long day. We'd like to do some hiking (not strenuous) and go to the top of Cadillac Mountain. I'm also looking for lunch recommendations in the area.
Acadia National Park - Day Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 2 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 3 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 4 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 getting around DC
- 7 Metro Card Options
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 12 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 13 Oahu
- 14 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 15 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 16 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 17 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 18 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 19 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 22 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 23 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 24 Newport Restaurants
- 25 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair