Please give advice for a day trip to Acadia/Mt Desert Island in mid-September. We are staying in Lincolnville, and don't mind a long day. We'd like to do some hiking (not strenuous) and go to the top of Cadillac Mountain. I'm also looking for lunch recommendations in the area.
Acadia National Park - Day Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 3 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 4 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 5 New Orleans
- 6 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 7 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 8 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 9 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 10 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 14 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 15 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 16 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 17 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 18 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 19 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 20 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 21 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 22 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 24 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 25 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season