Hello All! My husband and I are going to Bar Harbor and Acadia the first week of Oct. We will have five full days to hike, bike and tour around. Wondering if it is worth spending at day at any of the additional islands (i.e. Swan) and if so, which one(s)? We love to hike, bike and take tons of pictures! Thank you in advance!
Acadia National Park and Surrounding Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 2 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 3 San Fransisco to LA
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Jersey City Parking
- 19 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 20 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 23 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 24 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 25 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA