Hello All! My husband and I are going to Bar Harbor and Acadia the first week of Oct. We will have five full days to hike, bike and tour around. Wondering if it is worth spending at day at any of the additional islands (i.e. Swan) and if so, which one(s)? We love to hike, bike and take tons of pictures! Thank you in advance!
Acadia National Park and Surrounding Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 5 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 6 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 7 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 8 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 9 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 10 Denver to Ouray
- 11 Denver 1 day in denver
- 12 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 13 Cashless Toll road in Denver
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Landing in Denver, CO - Rocky Mtn, Grand Teton & Yellowstone NP loop
- 16 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 17 Denver Happy Hour Restaurants!
- 18 Denver, SD, Yellowstone, GTNP, Denver loop itinerary feedback
- 19 Fly Fishing near Denver
- 20 12 Day Trip Starting from Denver - Where to go?
- 21 Denver in late September
- 22 Thhings to see in two week/one way road trip from Denver to San Fran
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Scenic Road Trip: Denver to Los Angeles or to San Francisco?
- 25 denver to badlands