Hi... planning on a one week "guy" trip with teenage boys and some family members near Acadia. From what I gather, Bar Harbor can get very crowded in the summer. We would like to be off the beaten path a little bit but would like to be within a short drive to mini golf, restaurants, Acadia for hiking, etc. We will be renting thru home away or vrbo. All I need is recommendation on where to stay. Hope you can help. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 2 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 6 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 7 San Fransisco to LA
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Where to go in Maine?
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 14 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah