I know this is more about travel,but I've seen a few others talking about moving,so bear with me.I live in north Louisiana now,my husband has family in Van Buren/Fort Smith,Arkansas.We are wanting to move somewhere close around there(looking particularly at Fort Smith).Can anybody tell me which nearby cities they think are best.Education is very important as my son is about to start school.I'm also terrified of tornadoes,so I want to be somewhere that doesn't have too many.I've heard Paragould is nice,but small.Thanks all
About to move to Arkansas,scared of tornadoes
View all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Biloxi questions again
- 11 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 12 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 13 Madison Square Garden
- 14 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 20 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 25 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona