I know this is more about travel,but I've seen a few others talking about moving,so bear with me.I live in north Louisiana now,my husband has family in Van Buren/Fort Smith,Arkansas.We are wanting to move somewhere close around there(looking particularly at Fort Smith).Can anybody tell me which nearby cities they think are best.Education is very important as my son is about to start school.I'm also terrified of tornadoes,so I want to be somewhere that doesn't have too many.I've heard Paragould is nice,but small.Thanks all
About to move to Arkansas,scared of tornadoes
- 1 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 2 D.C. in a day
- 3 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 4 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 5 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 8 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 9 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Memphis Tours
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!