I have extra AA frequent flyer miles and would like to use them for car rental in Tampa this March. Apparently I need to use Points.com to do the transaction. Is anyone familiar with the process, and if the site is reputable? Perhaps I am better off paying for the car rental and retaining the points for later travel. Any other words of wisdom regarding car rental out of Tampa?
Aadvantage Miles Redeemed for Car Rental
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 St. Augustine, Florida
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 15 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 16 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 20 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA