I am planning a short trip to NOLA in early November. Having received some awesome suggestions for restaurants (thread is Real Food in New Orleans) someone remarked that cocktails would be a whole other thread. So here is the new thread. Please provide suggestions on where to get well made cocktails in NOLA by bartenders who make their own syrups and infusions and would never let sour mix anywhere near their bar!
A Well Made Drink In New Orleans By A REAL Bartender
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 An RV trip along the coast
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 10 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 11 Fancy dining
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Charlotte restaurant help
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 16 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 17 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 18 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 19 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 22 culpepper
- 23 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 24 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 25 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington