I am planning a short trip to NOLA in early November. Having received some awesome suggestions for restaurants (thread is Real Food in New Orleans) someone remarked that cocktails would be a whole other thread. So here is the new thread. Please provide suggestions on where to get well made cocktails in NOLA by bartenders who make their own syrups and infusions and would never let sour mix anywhere near their bar!
A Well Made Drink In New Orleans By A REAL Bartender
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 River Cafe
- 2 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 3 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 4 Bring Distant Images to Life with Branded Binoculars and Scopes
- 5 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 6 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 7 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 8 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 9 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 10 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 11 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 12 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 13 Hawaii
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 16 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 17 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 20 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 21 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 22 Long Island Advice
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 25 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help