I am planning a short trip to NOLA in early November. Having received some awesome suggestions for restaurants (thread is Real Food in New Orleans) someone remarked that cocktails would be a whole other thread. So here is the new thread. Please provide suggestions on where to get well made cocktails in NOLA by bartenders who make their own syrups and infusions and would never let sour mix anywhere near their bar!
A Well Made Drink In New Orleans By A REAL Bartender
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 2 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 3 Question About Sealodge
- 4 Broadway choices
- 5 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 6 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 7 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 8 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 9 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 13 Fairbanks Alaska
- 14 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 15 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 20 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 21 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 22 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 23 Getaway
- 24 New England Skiing
- 25 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.