I am planning a short trip to NOLA in early November. Having received some awesome suggestions for restaurants (thread is Real Food in New Orleans) someone remarked that cocktails would be a whole other thread. So here is the new thread. Please provide suggestions on where to get well made cocktails in NOLA by bartenders who make their own syrups and infusions and would never let sour mix anywhere near their bar!
A Well Made Drink In New Orleans By A REAL Bartender
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 9 Universal studios/Orlando
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations