I am planning a short trip to NOLA in early November. Having received some awesome suggestions for restaurants (thread is Real Food in New Orleans) someone remarked that cocktails would be a whole other thread. So here is the new thread. Please provide suggestions on where to get well made cocktails in NOLA by bartenders who make their own syrups and infusions and would never let sour mix anywhere near their bar!
A Well Made Drink In New Orleans By A REAL Bartender
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 4 Alaskan coast travel options
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Timeshare Nightmares
- 8 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 16 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 17 How to dress in Vegas
- 18 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Breckenridge in October