I am planning a short trip to NOLA in early November. Having received some awesome suggestions for restaurants (thread is Real Food in New Orleans) someone remarked that cocktails would be a whole other thread. So here is the new thread. Please provide suggestions on where to get well made cocktails in NOLA by bartenders who make their own syrups and infusions and would never let sour mix anywhere near their bar!
A Well Made Drink In New Orleans By A REAL Bartender
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England