I am planning a short trip to NOLA in early November. Having received some awesome suggestions for restaurants (thread is Real Food in New Orleans) someone remarked that cocktails would be a whole other thread. So here is the new thread. Please provide suggestions on where to get well made cocktails in NOLA by bartenders who make their own syrups and infusions and would never let sour mix anywhere near their bar!
A Well Made Drink In New Orleans By A REAL Bartender
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Colorado in the summer!
- 4 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 Washington DC Metro
- 9 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Travel West Coast
- 16 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Wine Country Picnic
- 19 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 20 Road trip through the south
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Myrtle Beach
- 24 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 25 Getting around Las Vegas