I am planning a short trip to NOLA in early November. Having received some awesome suggestions for restaurants (thread is Real Food in New Orleans) someone remarked that cocktails would be a whole other thread. So here is the new thread. Please provide suggestions on where to get well made cocktails in NOLA by bartenders who make their own syrups and infusions and would never let sour mix anywhere near their bar!
A Well Made Drink In New Orleans By A REAL Bartender
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 Must Eats
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 6 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 9 Florida St George's Island
- 10 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 11 Union Square area restaurant
- 12 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 20 New York Food Tours
- 21 Richmond highlights?
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Arches National Park in a day
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!