My husband and I would like to fly into Boston, tour Boston, then rent a car and explore, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. We took a cruise up the coast last year and toured Portsmouth, Maine, Kennebuckport, Bar Harbor, St. John's and Halifax so we don't feel the need to go to the coast of Maine even though it was breathtaking. We would like to see as much as we can in a week and can even extend a day or two. Would like to know what not to miss and the best places to eat and stay. Thanks for any help you can give us.
A week trip to New England States
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 3 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 4 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Montana- what are must see places?
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 9 from Moab to Bryce
- 10 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 14 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 17 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 18 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 19 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 20 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 23 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 24 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 25 Paso Robles Here We Come...!