My husband and I would like to fly into Boston, tour Boston, then rent a car and explore, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. We took a cruise up the coast last year and toured Portsmouth, Maine, Kennebuckport, Bar Harbor, St. John's and Halifax so we don't feel the need to go to the coast of Maine even though it was breathtaking. We would like to see as much as we can in a week and can even extend a day or two. Would like to know what not to miss and the best places to eat and stay. Thanks for any help you can give us.
A week trip to New England States
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge in October
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 4 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 5 Chicago Questions
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 USA trip
- 8 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 9 NBA tickets??
- 10 Orlando for Work
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 charlotte
- 16 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 19 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 20 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 21 camaro hire in waikiki
- 22 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 23 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 24 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 25 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15