My husband and I would like to fly into Boston, tour Boston, then rent a car and explore, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. We took a cruise up the coast last year and toured Portsmouth, Maine, Kennebuckport, Bar Harbor, St. John's and Halifax so we don't feel the need to go to the coast of Maine even though it was breathtaking. We would like to see as much as we can in a week and can even extend a day or two. Would like to know what not to miss and the best places to eat and stay. Thanks for any help you can give us.
A week trip to New England States
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 2 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 las vegas cabana reservations
- 5 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 8 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 9 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 10 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 13 new york subway help please
- 14 Boston to see Sargent works
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 Moving out of states from Florida
- 19 Atlanta to LA
- 20 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 21 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 22 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 23 Things to do in La Jolla
- 24 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 25 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England