My husband and I would like to fly into Boston, tour Boston, then rent a car and explore, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. We took a cruise up the coast last year and toured Portsmouth, Maine, Kennebuckport, Bar Harbor, St. John's and Halifax so we don't feel the need to go to the coast of Maine even though it was breathtaking. We would like to see as much as we can in a week and can even extend a day or two. Would like to know what not to miss and the best places to eat and stay. Thanks for any help you can give us.
A week trip to New England States
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 4 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 5 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 6 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 7 Alaska- Best tours
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 9 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 10 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 11 First visit in New Mexico
- 12 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 13 San Diego Public Transportation
- 14 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 15 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 16 Yellowstone Dining
- 17 Coronado Ferry
- 18 Cape cod and Acadia
- 19 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 20 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 21 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 22 Things to do around New York
- 23 Savannah GA
- 24 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 25 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?