My husband and I would like to fly into Boston, tour Boston, then rent a car and explore, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. We took a cruise up the coast last year and toured Portsmouth, Maine, Kennebuckport, Bar Harbor, St. John's and Halifax so we don't feel the need to go to the coast of Maine even though it was breathtaking. We would like to see as much as we can in a week and can even extend a day or two. Would like to know what not to miss and the best places to eat and stay. Thanks for any help you can give us.
A week trip to New England States
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 2 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 3 Chicago trip
- 4 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 5 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 6 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 10 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 16 Santa Barbara, California
- 17 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 20 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 21 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 Road Trip SW
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 California road trip