In mid-September my wife and I will be flying to Portland, renting a car and then driving to the coast for a week, probably staying in either Seaside or Depoe Bay. Could anyone please suggest a few places we should definitely visit, within about 100 miles of these places? It'll be our first trip to Oregon. Maybe I should mention that we're not hikers (one of us has a disability). Quaint, pretty towns will probably be just right for us and presumably Portland too.
A week on the Oregon Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 House sitter
- 2 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 3 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Calf trip
- 7 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Key West Hotel in January
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 x mas
- 17 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 18 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 19 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 20 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 21 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 22 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 23 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 24 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 25 Stopover in MIAMI