Hey travelers. Here are some links to video clips of the Buffalo Round-Up that happened out in Custer State Park a few weeks ago. Buffalo Round-Up is a three-day festival that takes place once a year. It features a Chili Cook Off & Arts Festival with cowboy art and cowboy poets, as well as Native American dances and artwork. Definitely a unique experience that you won't find anywhere else, Buffalo Round-Up is sort of an adventurous event with a bit of old Wild West nostalgia. This link http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SouthDakotaTraveler goes to a YouTube page with 10 or 11 videos from the weekend’s festivities that are worth taking a look at (there's also a video montage of some cool photos taken at the event). Also, if you want to see some videos from other travelers, you can check them out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri8cxj4SjAU and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDMPkLMXV5g. Hope you guys like the clips. Let me know what you think if you get a chance!
A unique South Dakota experience: Buffalo Round-Up
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 2 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 11 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 12 San Fransisco to LA
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 16 rain in Kauai
- 17 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?