Hey travelers. Here are some links to video clips of the Buffalo Round-Up that happened out in Custer State Park a few weeks ago. Buffalo Round-Up is a three-day festival that takes place once a year. It features a Chili Cook Off & Arts Festival with cowboy art and cowboy poets, as well as Native American dances and artwork. Definitely a unique experience that you won't find anywhere else, Buffalo Round-Up is sort of an adventurous event with a bit of old Wild West nostalgia. This link http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SouthDakotaTraveler goes to a YouTube page with 10 or 11 videos from the weekend’s festivities that are worth taking a look at (there's also a video montage of some cool photos taken at the event). Also, if you want to see some videos from other travelers, you can check them out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri8cxj4SjAU and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDMPkLMXV5g. Hope you guys like the clips. Let me know what you think if you get a chance!
A unique South Dakota experience: Buffalo Round-Up
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Cape Cod in early April
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 Backpacking in April
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 replica designer handbags
- 8 Portland Maine Hotels
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 11 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 14 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 15 united and carry-ons
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Light hiking around Santa Barbara