Hey travelers. Here are some links to video clips of the Buffalo Round-Up that happened out in Custer State Park a few weeks ago. Buffalo Round-Up is a three-day festival that takes place once a year. It features a Chili Cook Off & Arts Festival with cowboy art and cowboy poets, as well as Native American dances and artwork. Definitely a unique experience that you won't find anywhere else, Buffalo Round-Up is sort of an adventurous event with a bit of old Wild West nostalgia. This link http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SouthDakotaTraveler goes to a YouTube page with 10 or 11 videos from the weekend’s festivities that are worth taking a look at (there's also a video montage of some cool photos taken at the event). Also, if you want to see some videos from other travelers, you can check them out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri8cxj4SjAU and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDMPkLMXV5g. Hope you guys like the clips. Let me know what you think if you get a chance!
A unique South Dakota experience: Buffalo Round-Up
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 3 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 4 Best Destination in USA
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 x mas
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 15 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 19 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach