Hey travelers. Here are some links to video clips of the Buffalo Round-Up that happened out in Custer State Park a few weeks ago. Buffalo Round-Up is a three-day festival that takes place once a year. It features a Chili Cook Off & Arts Festival with cowboy art and cowboy poets, as well as Native American dances and artwork. Definitely a unique experience that you won't find anywhere else, Buffalo Round-Up is sort of an adventurous event with a bit of old Wild West nostalgia. This link http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SouthDakotaTraveler goes to a YouTube page with 10 or 11 videos from the weekend’s festivities that are worth taking a look at (there's also a video montage of some cool photos taken at the event). Also, if you want to see some videos from other travelers, you can check them out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri8cxj4SjAU and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDMPkLMXV5g. Hope you guys like the clips. Let me know what you think if you get a chance!
A unique South Dakota experience: Buffalo Round-Up
View all United States activity »
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(email@example.com)
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?