Hey travelers. Here are some links to video clips of the Buffalo Round-Up that happened out in Custer State Park a few weeks ago. Buffalo Round-Up is a three-day festival that takes place once a year. It features a Chili Cook Off & Arts Festival with cowboy art and cowboy poets, as well as Native American dances and artwork. Definitely a unique experience that you won't find anywhere else, Buffalo Round-Up is sort of an adventurous event with a bit of old Wild West nostalgia. This link http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SouthDakotaTraveler goes to a YouTube page with 10 or 11 videos from the weekend’s festivities that are worth taking a look at (there's also a video montage of some cool photos taken at the event). Also, if you want to see some videos from other travelers, you can check them out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri8cxj4SjAU and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDMPkLMXV5g. Hope you guys like the clips. Let me know what you think if you get a chance!
A unique South Dakota experience: Buffalo Round-Up
- 1 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 8 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 9 Savannah restaurants
- 10 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 13 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 14 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 Denver 1 day in denver
- 17 Boston and surrounding area
- 18 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 19 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 20 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 21 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 22 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 25 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.