Our family trip to northern Alaska was quite unique! We have a relative who lives in the bush in the Brooks Range, which is in the Arctic just a couple miles from the Gates of The Arctic. If you want to read about hotels and fine dining and tourist things to do, stop reading now and find other reports If you want to hear about living in the bush in a remote area, and hiking, and observations of all of this, then I hope you enjoy
A unique Alaskan Trip Report
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips