Our family trip to northern Alaska was quite unique! We have a relative who lives in the bush in the Brooks Range, which is in the Arctic just a couple miles from the Gates of The Arctic. If you want to read about hotels and fine dining and tourist things to do, stop reading now and find other reports If you want to hear about living in the bush in a remote area, and hiking, and observations of all of this, then I hope you enjoy
A unique Alaskan Trip Report
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 8 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Wine Country Picnic
- 11 Washington DC Metro
- 12 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 13 Road trip through the south
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 Myrtle Beach
- 18 Colorado in the summer!
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Getting around Las Vegas
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 24 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving