I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 5 West Coast Bound End of March
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 8 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 9 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 10 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 13 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 14 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Best places to move to Florida?
- 17 Juneau May 8th
- 18 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 24 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 25 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?