I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Jazzfest side trips
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 March in New Mexico
- 7 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 8 No Spam this morning!!
- 9 San Francisco transit options
- 10 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 11 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 12 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 13 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 16 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 17 IAH to HOU Questions
- 18 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 19 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 20 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 21 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 22 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 23 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016