I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 3 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 10 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 11 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 16 Seattle Hyatts
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 22 San Diego - wher to stay
- 23 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?