I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 2 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 3 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 4 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 5 Christmas Napa Valley
- 6 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 7 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 8 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Phone SIM
- 11 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 12 Las vegas +21
- 13 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 14 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 15 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 16 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 17 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 18 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 21 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 22 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 23 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 24 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 25 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael