I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 Summer in Michigan
- 5 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 6 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 7 Glacier National Park
- 8 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 9 South east road trip
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 12 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 13 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 14 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 15 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 16 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 17 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 18 Any Sanibel experts?
- 19 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 Rafting the Colorado
- 22 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 Coffee in Boston?