I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 4 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 5 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 8 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 9 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 10 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 11 Skagway
- 12 Retiring in NM?
- 13 Chicago to Charleston
- 14 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 15 How many states have you been to?
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 21 Honeymoon out west.
- 22 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 23 Route Planning for East USA
- 24 Utah National Parks visit
- 25 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?