I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 2 5 Days near Denver
- 3 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 4 Hotel in Austin
- 5 Sonoma alley in May
- 6 Austin TX restaurants
- 7 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 8 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 9 Lake Champlain, VT
- 10 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 11 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 12 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 13 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 14 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 15 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 16 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 17 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 18 Boston / VT August
- 19 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 20 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 23 Boston Ideas
- 24 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 25 Week in LA & San Francisco