I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 3 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 4 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 5 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 6 Bryce and Zion planning
- 7 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 8 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 9 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 10 Boston with baby
- 11 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 12 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 13 Sacramento Hotel
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Philly Itinerary Help
- 16 4 days road trip southern New England
- 17 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 18 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 19 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 20 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 21 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 22 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 23 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 24 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 25 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice