I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wellnessfeeds.com/nuluxe-cream/
- 2 http://www.potentmuscles.com/embova-rx
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 5 Denver to moab
- 6 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 7 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 8 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 9 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 10 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 11 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 12 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 13 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 14 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 vermont lake
- 17 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Seward without a car
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 24 flagstaff
- 25 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?