I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 2 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 3 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 4 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 5 Arizona in late January
- 6 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 9 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 10 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 11 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 12 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 13 Las Vegas Vacation
- 14 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 15 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 16 Traveling Alone
- 17 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 18 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 19 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 20 Glacier National Park
- 21 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 22 Vegas with toddler twins
- 23 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 24 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 25 New Mexico in May