I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 2 Wilmington DE questions
- 3 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 4 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 5 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 6 Planning our Move
- 7 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 8 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 11 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 12 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 13 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 14 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 15 Hotel advise Chicago
- 16 Maui and Kauai
- 17 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 18 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 20 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 21 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 22 Trip to Cali
- 23 NYC Hotel Decision
- 24 NFL tickets
- 25 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim