I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 1 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 2 Judo in California?
- 3 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 8 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 11 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 12 Madison Square Garden
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 15 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 18 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 St. Augustine, Florida