I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July or second week of August.
We are trying to pick between a trip to Hawaii versus a trip to the following places on the east coast, Niagara falls, NY city, Washington DC and perhaps one more place if we can fit in the time. We have not been to any of the above places.
Since this would be our last vacation before we leave US we are not sure if we should go for the beautiful beaches of Hawaii or visit the east coast to get a flavor of famous American places. We live in Tucson, AZ. The other consideration is about our 3 years old son and what would he enjoy more.
I would love to hear from you all. Any suggestion that will help me decide would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 2 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 3 Valdez, Alaska
- 4 Help with first time
- 5 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 6 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 7 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 8 Discounted Rental Car?
- 9 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 10 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 11 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 12 Inexpensive family getaways
- 13 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 16 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 17 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 18 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 19 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 20 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 21 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 22 Driving cross country tips
- 23 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 24 Atlanta Airport
- 25 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville