Just wanted to let you all know that I have launched a new blog:
It is just a personal blog about my travels and eats around NYC and especially Hawaii. I also have a few Hawaii tips and am working on a Dining in Hawaii section.
I'm going to try and put more trip reports on the blog, including those I have never written before (like Kauai in 2010).. You will recognize the trip reports are the ones I wrote for this forum and just formatted it for my blog with pictures!
I'll still be posting around here and still reading all the posts...since this is a work in progress, any feedback or comments are welcome.
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 2 Seattle Ho
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 6 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 7 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 8 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 9 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 10 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 11 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 12 First Trip to New Mexico
- 13 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 14 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 15 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 16 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 19 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 20 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 21 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 22 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 23 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 24 Seattle?
- 25 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences