Just wanted to let you all know that I have launched a new blog:
It is just a personal blog about my travels and eats around NYC and especially Hawaii. I also have a few Hawaii tips and am working on a Dining in Hawaii section.
I'm going to try and put more trip reports on the blog, including those I have never written before (like Kauai in 2010).. You will recognize the trip reports are the ones I wrote for this forum and just formatted it for my blog with pictures!
I'll still be posting around here and still reading all the posts...since this is a work in progress, any feedback or comments are welcome.
Thanks for reading!
a splash of Aloha
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 relocating travel
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 Seattle Hyatts
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Mesa Verde
- 9 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 10 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 17 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 18 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 19 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 20 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 21 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 24 ONP help
- 25 NYC Clubs for live music