Just wanted to let you all know that I have launched a new blog:
It is just a personal blog about my travels and eats around NYC and especially Hawaii. I also have a few Hawaii tips and am working on a Dining in Hawaii section.
I'm going to try and put more trip reports on the blog, including those I have never written before (like Kauai in 2010).. You will recognize the trip reports are the ones I wrote for this forum and just formatted it for my blog with pictures!
I'll still be posting around here and still reading all the posts...since this is a work in progress, any feedback or comments are welcome.
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 2 usa roadtrip
- 3 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 4 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 5 arizona rte 66
- 6 Where to live in the North East
- 7 Hawaii and...where?
- 8 Short Oregon Trip
- 9 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 10 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 11 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 12 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 13 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 14 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 15 Another Great DC Trip
- 16 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 17 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 18 Black History Museum
- 19 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 20 Chicago 2017
- 21 How much time in Badlands?
- 22 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 23 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 24 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 25 DC Restaurants