Just wanted to let you all know that I have launched a new blog:
It is just a personal blog about my travels and eats around NYC and especially Hawaii. I also have a few Hawaii tips and am working on a Dining in Hawaii section.
I'm going to try and put more trip reports on the blog, including those I have never written before (like Kauai in 2010).. You will recognize the trip reports are the ones I wrote for this forum and just formatted it for my blog with pictures!
I'll still be posting around here and still reading all the posts...since this is a work in progress, any feedback or comments are welcome.
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/revita-beau/
- 2 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 3 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 4 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 5 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 6 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 7 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 8 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 9 5 days in Colorado
- 10 Safety Concerns
- 11 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 12 40th in Key West
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Downtown Chicago
- 15 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 16 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 17 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 18 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Nashville
- 21 Beaches in Florida
- 22 fort lauderdale
- 23 First Trip to Texas -
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?