Just wanted to let you all know that I have launched a new blog:
It is just a personal blog about my travels and eats around NYC and especially Hawaii. I also have a few Hawaii tips and am working on a Dining in Hawaii section.
I'm going to try and put more trip reports on the blog, including those I have never written before (like Kauai in 2010).. You will recognize the trip reports are the ones I wrote for this forum and just formatted it for my blog with pictures!
I'll still be posting around here and still reading all the posts...since this is a work in progress, any feedback or comments are welcome.
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 2 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 3 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 4 Cross-Country trip advice
- 5 California Coast
- 6 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 7 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 8 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 9 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 10 Finding Steve Perry
- 11 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 12 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 13 Washington DC
- 14 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 15 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 16 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 17 Glacier National Park
- 18 Vacation Ideas?
- 19 Wild West Road Trip
- 20 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 21 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 22 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 23 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 24 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 25 Alabama trip in Dec