Just wanted to let you all know that I have launched a new blog:
It is just a personal blog about my travels and eats around NYC and especially Hawaii. I also have a few Hawaii tips and am working on a Dining in Hawaii section.
I'm going to try and put more trip reports on the blog, including those I have never written before (like Kauai in 2010).. You will recognize the trip reports are the ones I wrote for this forum and just formatted it for my blog with pictures!
I'll still be posting around here and still reading all the posts...since this is a work in progress, any feedback or comments are welcome.
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 2 Yosemite Hike
- 3 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 4 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 5 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 6 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 7 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 8 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 9 Across country drive
- 10 Traveling with an infant
- 11 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 12 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 13 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 14 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 15 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 16 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 17 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 18 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 19 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 20 St Louis
- 21 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 22 Nashville restaurants
- 23 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 24 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 25 Restaurants in DC