Just wanted to let you all know that I have launched a new blog:
It is just a personal blog about my travels and eats around NYC and especially Hawaii. I also have a few Hawaii tips and am working on a Dining in Hawaii section.
I'm going to try and put more trip reports on the blog, including those I have never written before (like Kauai in 2010).. You will recognize the trip reports are the ones I wrote for this forum and just formatted it for my blog with pictures!
I'll still be posting around here and still reading all the posts...since this is a work in progress, any feedback or comments are welcome.
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Running kissimmee Florida
- 2 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 3 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 6 Maine in late October
- 7 Monterey whale watching
- 8 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 9 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 10 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 11 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 12 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 13 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 14 Mackinac or Holland?
- 15 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 16 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 17 Memphis to Dallas
- 18 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 19 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 20 The New Whitney
- 21 1.5 days in Chicago
- 22 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 23 Highway 1 motels
- 24 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 25 Pittsburgh Trip