Just wanted to let you all know that I have launched a new blog:
It is just a personal blog about my travels and eats around NYC and especially Hawaii. I also have a few Hawaii tips and am working on a Dining in Hawaii section.
I'm going to try and put more trip reports on the blog, including those I have never written before (like Kauai in 2010).. You will recognize the trip reports are the ones I wrote for this forum and just formatted it for my blog with pictures!
I'll still be posting around here and still reading all the posts...since this is a work in progress, any feedback or comments are welcome.
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 2 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 3 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 4 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 5 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 6 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 7 A week in NYC - first timers
- 8 Boston restaurants
- 9 Itinerary Critique
- 10 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 11 Tucson in February
- 12 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 13 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 14 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 15 Lets each do a post
- 16 Relative Merits of Living in Various Areas in LA
- 17 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 18 Help with visit for a month!!
- 19 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 20 Philadelphia Airport to Independence Hall
- 21 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 22 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 23 FLA testing the waters
- 24 Planning Monet/Matisse visit to Cleveland Museum of Art
- 25 Our first trip to Hawaii