Just wanted to let you all know that I have launched a new blog:
It is just a personal blog about my travels and eats around NYC and especially Hawaii. I also have a few Hawaii tips and am working on a Dining in Hawaii section.
I'm going to try and put more trip reports on the blog, including those I have never written before (like Kauai in 2010).. You will recognize the trip reports are the ones I wrote for this forum and just formatted it for my blog with pictures!
I'll still be posting around here and still reading all the posts...since this is a work in progress, any feedback or comments are welcome.
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 IAH to HOU Questions
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Great OR beach house locations?
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 San Francisco transit options
- 6 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 7 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 8 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 9 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 10 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 11 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 12 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 13 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 14 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 15 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 16 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 17 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 18 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 19 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 20 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 21 No Spam this morning!!
- 22 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 23 Honeymoon on PCH
- 24 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 25 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"