Just wanted to let you all know that I have launched a new blog:
It is just a personal blog about my travels and eats around NYC and especially Hawaii. I also have a few Hawaii tips and am working on a Dining in Hawaii section.
I'm going to try and put more trip reports on the blog, including those I have never written before (like Kauai in 2010).. You will recognize the trip reports are the ones I wrote for this forum and just formatted it for my blog with pictures!
I'll still be posting around here and still reading all the posts...since this is a work in progress, any feedback or comments are welcome.
Thanks for reading!
a splash of Aloha
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennedy Space Center
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 5 week in US/Mexico
- 4 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 9 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 15 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 16 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Asheville NC without a car
- 23 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 24 Myrtle Beach
- 25 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State