Just wanted to let you all know that I have launched a new blog:
It is just a personal blog about my travels and eats around NYC and especially Hawaii. I also have a few Hawaii tips and am working on a Dining in Hawaii section.
I'm going to try and put more trip reports on the blog, including those I have never written before (like Kauai in 2010).. You will recognize the trip reports are the ones I wrote for this forum and just formatted it for my blog with pictures!
I'll still be posting around here and still reading all the posts...since this is a work in progress, any feedback or comments are welcome.
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inns in Manteo
- 2 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 3 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 4 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 5 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 6 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 7 Your favorite Low Price Summer Dress Spot
- 8 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 9 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 10 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 11 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 12 Mississippi gulf coast
- 13 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 14 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 15 itinerary for 2 weeks in Oregon in early September
- 16 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 17 Lake Powell
- 18 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 19 Southwest US vacation help
- 20 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 21 Advice Albuquerque, Taos,Santa fe
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for coastal ME trip mid October
- 23 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 24 Things to do in La Jolla
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.