Just wanted to let you all know that I have launched a new blog:
It is just a personal blog about my travels and eats around NYC and especially Hawaii. I also have a few Hawaii tips and am working on a Dining in Hawaii section.
I'm going to try and put more trip reports on the blog, including those I have never written before (like Kauai in 2010).. You will recognize the trip reports are the ones I wrote for this forum and just formatted it for my blog with pictures!
I'll still be posting around here and still reading all the posts...since this is a work in progress, any feedback or comments are welcome.
Thanks for reading!
a splash of Aloha
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 2 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 3 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 4 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 5 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 6 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 8 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 9 Grand Teton in October
- 10 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 adams morgan - safety
- 15 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 16 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Las Vegas must sees
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 21 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 22 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 23 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 24 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 25 3 1/2 days on Oahu