I am going to New York to do an intern in summer and I have found a room to stay in the area Hell's Kitchen area, on 43th West Street, between the 9th and 10th Avenue. I really need to be sure about the safety issue of that area since I will come back home late (after 10pm) because of my internship at night. I am a young female. Any suggestions and opinions will be highly appreciated! It is very important to me. Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 http://brainfireadvice.com/red-fortera-reviews/
- 3 https://nienamilner.joomla.com/
- 4 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 5 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 6 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 7 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 8 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 9 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 10 DC restaurant report
- 11 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 12 Neue Galerie
- 13 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 14 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 17 Arizona in winter
- 18 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 21 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 22 Arizona in late January
- 23 A Few Days in Asheville
- 24 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 25 Going to Oahu December 1-8
A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street