I am going to New York to do an intern in summer and I have found a room to stay in the area Hell's Kitchen area, on 43th West Street, between the 9th and 10th Avenue. I really need to be sure about the safety issue of that area since I will come back home late (after 10pm) because of my internship at night. I am a young female. Any suggestions and opinions will be highly appreciated! It is very important to me. Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 2 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 5 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 6 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 7 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 8 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 9 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 10 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 11 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 12 road trip
- 13 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 14 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 15 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 16 Florida in October
- 17 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 18 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 19 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 20 FLL to Key West
- 21 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 22 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 23 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 24 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 25 New England Road Trip
A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street