I am going to New York to do an intern in summer and I have found a room to stay in the area Hell's Kitchen area, on 43th West Street, between the 9th and 10th Avenue. I really need to be sure about the safety issue of that area since I will come back home late (after 10pm) because of my internship at night. I am a young female. Any suggestions and opinions will be highly appreciated! It is very important to me. Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 2 your favorite city USA?
- 3 Austin with Kids
- 4 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 5 Two days out of Seattle
- 6 New Orleans and Slidell
- 7 Senior Travel Helper
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 10 Help with driving East to West
- 11 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 12 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 13 Pacific coast road trip
- 14 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 15 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 16 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 17 South Carolina
- 18 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 19 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 20 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 21 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 22 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 23 Austin Getaway
- 24 Maine
- 25 Driving From Florida to Maryland
A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street