I am going to New York to do an intern in summer and I have found a room to stay in the area Hell's Kitchen area, on 43th West Street, between the 9th and 10th Avenue. I really need to be sure about the safety issue of that area since I will come back home late (after 10pm) because of my internship at night. I am a young female. Any suggestions and opinions will be highly appreciated! It is very important to me. Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 How i got settled in life, and i'm so happy now
- 3 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 4 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 5 Suisse Renewal
- 6 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 10 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 11 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 California Trip
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 16 New Orleans
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Weather in Chicago
- 25 Road trip around Washington DC
A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street