I am going to New York to do an intern in summer and I have found a room to stay in the area Hell's Kitchen area, on 43th West Street, between the 9th and 10th Avenue. I really need to be sure about the safety issue of that area since I will come back home late (after 10pm) because of my internship at night. I am a young female. Any suggestions and opinions will be highly appreciated! It is very important to me. Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 3 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 4 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 5 Roadtrip July 2017
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 8 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 9 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Carmel Monterey
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 16 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 20 Arches Devils Garden
- 21 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 22 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 best health clubs with lap pools
A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street