My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We would like to visit New York City, but really don't want the hustle bustle of the city. We would like a nice, quiet, romantic place to stay, hike, get spa treatments, and then a day or two ride the train into the city. We will be taking this trip in the middle of March. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.
A short train ride away from New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 2 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 3 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 4 SFO International Airport
- 5 My Book of Mormon review
- 6 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 7 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 8 Yosemite Lodging
- 9 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 10 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Arches National Park in a day
- 20 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 21 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 22 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 23 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 24 Fall color yet?
- 25 St Augustine Hotels, what area?