My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We would like to visit New York City, but really don't want the hustle bustle of the city. We would like a nice, quiet, romantic place to stay, hike, get spa treatments, and then a day or two ride the train into the city. We will be taking this trip in the middle of March. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.
A short train ride away from New York City
- 1 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 2 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 3 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 6 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Seward to Anchorage
- 9 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 10 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 11 Car trip from Seattle
- 12 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 13 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 17 Savannah restaurants
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 21 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 22 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 23 Retiring in Colorado
- 24 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 25 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls