My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We would like to visit New York City, but really don't want the hustle bustle of the city. We would like a nice, quiet, romantic place to stay, hike, get spa treatments, and then a day or two ride the train into the city. We will be taking this trip in the middle of March. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.
A short train ride away from New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 2 Itinerary Help - options.
- 3 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 4 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 5 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 6 Daytona Beach and ??
- 7 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 8 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 Alaska restaurant prices
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 15 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 16 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 17 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 18 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 21 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 22 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 25 More Wine les Whine in Napa