My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We would like to visit New York City, but really don't want the hustle bustle of the city. We would like a nice, quiet, romantic place to stay, hike, get spa treatments, and then a day or two ride the train into the city. We will be taking this trip in the middle of March. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.
A short train ride away from New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 4 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 5 Berkshires
- 6 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 7 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 10 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 11 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 12 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 13 Las Vegas in March
- 14 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 15 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 16 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 17 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 18 Clearwater visit.
- 19 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 20 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 21 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 22 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 23 hotels near Denali
- 24 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 25 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail