I will be traveling to Souix Falls at the end of the month for a wedding and am looking for something to do Saturday before the ceremony. There are 4 of us that will be driving in Friday night, the wedding starts at 4 on Saturday. We don't know the area, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
A Saturday Souix Falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park Late September
- 2 driving to Maine
- 3 Boston North End Restaurants-anniversary dinner
- 4 best places to stay between colorado springs and snow mass
- 5 Myrtle Beach Hotel
- 6 Daytrips from Sacramento
- 7 Newport or Laguna Beach, CA, hotel before a morning meeting in Irvine?
- 8 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 9 Looking for a mountain lake vacation
- 10 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 11 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 12 Best area to stay in Washington DC for a 3 day trip
- 13 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 14 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 15 Tours of Hasidic Williamsburg
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 18 Amazing trip from Sacramento to Yellowstone via a 9 state, 4,274 mile scenic route..
- 19 Badlands / Black Hills Trip Report (Warning: Long)
- 20 Honolulu layovers.... one 30hrs, other 17hrs. Ideas?
- 21 Frank Lloyd wright tours
- 22 Road trip to Maine for foodies
- 23 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!
- 24 Boston to New York
- 25 Best Cruise to Consider?