I will be traveling to Souix Falls at the end of the month for a wedding and am looking for something to do Saturday before the ceremony. There are 4 of us that will be driving in Friday night, the wedding starts at 4 on Saturday. We don't know the area, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
A Saturday Souix Falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St. Paddy, not St. Patty
- 2 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 3 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 4 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 5 Whale watching in July
- 6 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 11 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 12 carousel bar nola
- 13 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 14 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 15 NYC play advice needed
- 16 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 marco v treasure island
- 19 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 20 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 23 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 24 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 25 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon