Do you have 24 hours in Las Vegas that you need to kill, and you’re sick of The Strip, tired of The Scene? Had enough bells, flashing lights, frat boys, bleached-blondes, gondolas, cigarette smoke, fake skies, fake pyramids, fake boobs, Celine Dion, overpriced clothes, overpriced food, overpriced drinks, sequins, feathers, bling and buffets? I am offering an antidote.
A short, two-post trip report:
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 New York City
- 3 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 6 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 10 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 11 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 12 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 13 Arlington funeral plans
- 14 destin resorts
- 15 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 16 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 17 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 18 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 19 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 20 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 21 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 22 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 23 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 24 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 25 Warren & Annbelle's Maui