Do you have 24 hours in Las Vegas that you need to kill, and you’re sick of The Strip, tired of The Scene? Had enough bells, flashing lights, frat boys, bleached-blondes, gondolas, cigarette smoke, fake skies, fake pyramids, fake boobs, Celine Dion, overpriced clothes, overpriced food, overpriced drinks, sequins, feathers, bling and buffets? I am offering an antidote.
A short, two-post trip report:
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 4 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 5 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 6 florida gulf coast
- 7 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 8 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 9 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 10 Family Trip advice please?!
- 11 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 14 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 15 Road trip advice needed please
- 16 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 17 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 18 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 19 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 20 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 21 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 22 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 23 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 24 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 25 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?