I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 2 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 3 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 4 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 5 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 6 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 9 New Orleans and Slidell
- 10 Pacific coast road trip
- 11 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 12 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 13 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 14 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 15 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 16 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 17 Back From Alaska
- 18 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 19 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 20 Two days out of Seattle
- 21 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 22 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 23 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 25 Maine
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013