I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 3 11 days SE coast road trip
- 4 Seattle in early August
- 5 Mackinac or Holland?
- 6 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 7 Memphis to Dallas
- 8 first trip to HI
- 9 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 10 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 11 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 12 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 13 Pittsburgh Trip
- 14 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 15 Maine in late October
- 16 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 17 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 18 1.5 days in Chicago
- 19 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 20 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 21 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 22 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 23 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 24 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 25 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013