I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 2 ONP help
- 3 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 4 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 5 California road trip
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 9 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 14 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 15 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 25 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation