I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 2 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 3 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Breckenridge in October
- 6 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 9 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 10 Richmond highlights?
- 11 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 12 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 13 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 17 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 18 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 23 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 24 Must Eats
- 25 Need condo suggestions in Destin