I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FlyABS - Your Partner In Flying to African Nations
- 2 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 3 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 4 Grand Canyon to LA
- 5 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 6 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 7 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 8 Where to stay in NYC
- 9 Death Valley
- 10 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 13 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 14 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 15 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 16 Nashville 2016
- 17 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 18 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 19 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 20 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 21 Colorado - Photography
- 22 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 23 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 24 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 25 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013