I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 2 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 3 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 4 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 5 Returned from Sedona
- 6 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 7 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 8 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 9 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 10 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 11 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 12 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 13 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 14 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 15 Western U.S. Road trip
- 16 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 17 Martha's Vineyard area
- 18 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 19 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 20 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 21 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 22 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 23 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 24 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 25 Vacation Destination for Large Family
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013