I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 4 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 5 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 Chicago trip
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 10 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 14 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 22 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Road Trip SW