I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 B And Q Kitchens For Sale Liverpool
- 2 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 3 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 4 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 5 Las Vegas
- 6 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 7 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 8 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 9 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 10 national/state park in November
- 11 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 12 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 13 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 14 50th in Hawaii
- 15 Florida Family vacation in California
- 16 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 17 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 18 traveling to Nashville
- 19 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 20 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 21 San Francisco California
- 22 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 23 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 24 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 25 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013