I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crossville, TN in March
- 2 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 3 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 4 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 7 Utah restaurants
- 8 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 9 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 10 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 13 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 15 10 day trip
- 16 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 24 Venice tourist travel pass
- 25 Family Beach Vacation in December