I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ricoh printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 4 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 5 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 6 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 7 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 8 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 9 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks
- 10 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 11 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 12 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 13 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 14 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 15 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 16 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 17 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 18 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 19 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 20 road trip
- 21 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 22 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 23 Florida in October
- 24 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 25 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013