I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 2 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 3 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 4 Short Oregon Trip
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 7 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 8 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 9 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 10 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 11 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 12 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 13 Short Notice
- 14 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 15 4 days in San Francisco
- 16 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 17 Novel in Progress
- 18 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 19 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 20 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 21 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 22 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 23 Another Great DC Trip
- 24 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 25 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013