I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 1-8OO-385-4895 Ms outlook mail technical support phone number,Helpdesk
- 3 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 4 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 5 Anchorage-Seward Daytrip -- Train or Bus?
- 6 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 7 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 8 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 9 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 10 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 13 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 14 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 16 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 17 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 20 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 21 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 22 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 23 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 24 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 25 limited mobility for Savannah
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013