I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour companies
- 2 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 3 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 4 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 5 Hilton Midtown New York
- 6 Apartment Rentals DC
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 10 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 11 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 12 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 13 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 14 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 15 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 16 Vegas hotels for families
- 17 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 18 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 19 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 20 new york plays
- 21 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 22 San Francisco - mid October
- 23 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour