I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Abandoned places in southern California
- 2 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 3 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 4 Trip to Cali Coast
- 5 Highlights in New England
- 6 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 7 Thanksgiving dinner in Williamsburg
- 8 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 9 Seattle?
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 Family Beach Vacation in Belmar at the Jersey Shore
- 12 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 13 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 14 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 15 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 16 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 17 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 18 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 19 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 20 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 21 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 22 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 23 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 24 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 25 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013