I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washington DC and Chicago, Illinois in above link. As the USA portion of my trip was focused on schooling and catching up with friends (as opposed to a tourist experience), I have kept the USA portion brief.
It's linked though in case it is useful to anyone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 3 Dallas airport to bush library
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 6 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 7 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 8 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 9 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 10 Providence RI Waterfire
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 13 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 14 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 16 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 17 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 18 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 19 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 20 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 23 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 24 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 25 time to visit statue
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013