My bid was accepted but the bank blocked the charge. Priceline asked for 50% of the amount as preauthorization.
I called PL and they say the reservation is fine.
Is this typical? Do they charge the full amount on a later date? I don't want to end up with any trouble when I show up.
I suppose I could call the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united airlines ticket number united airways airlines123456789
- 2 united airlines flight reservations number travel now
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 Airport Advice for GNP
- 5 Day trips from Boston
- 6 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 7 Seattle?
- 8 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 9 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 10 November redwoods trip
- 11 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 12 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 16 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 24 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 25 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?