My bid was accepted but the bank blocked the charge. Priceline asked for 50% of the amount as preauthorization.
I called PL and they say the reservation is fine.
Is this typical? Do they charge the full amount on a later date? I don't want to end up with any trouble when I show up.
I suppose I could call the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/xcell-180/
- 2 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 4 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 5 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 6 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 7 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 8 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 9 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 10 help me plan a Cali trip
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 13 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 14 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 15 Mesa Verde question
- 16 Planning our Move
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 22 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 23 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 24 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line