My bid was accepted but the bank blocked the charge. Priceline asked for 50% of the amount as preauthorization.
I called PL and they say the reservation is fine.
Is this typical? Do they charge the full amount on a later date? I don't want to end up with any trouble when I show up.
I suppose I could call the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://elevategffacts.com/the-break-up-pills/
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 4 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 5 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 6 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 7 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 Help us choose a hotel
- 15 Honeymoon on PCH
- 16 Magic Show
- 17 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 18 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 22 Staying outside DC
- 23 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 24 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 25 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations