My bid was accepted but the bank blocked the charge. Priceline asked for 50% of the amount as preauthorization.
I called PL and they say the reservation is fine.
Is this typical? Do they charge the full amount on a later date? I don't want to end up with any trouble when I show up.
I suppose I could call the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 2 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 3 San Antonio, Texas
- 4 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 5 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 6 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 7 Parking in Naples Florida
- 8 Boston Airport Hotels
- 9 Nashville Never Been
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 12 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 13 Uber boston
- 14 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 15 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 16 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 17 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 18 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 19 Colorado Itinerary
- 20 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 21 What is there to do on MAUI
- 22 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 23 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 24 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914