My bid was accepted but the bank blocked the charge. Priceline asked for 50% of the amount as preauthorization.
I called PL and they say the reservation is fine.
Is this typical? Do they charge the full amount on a later date? I don't want to end up with any trouble when I show up.
I suppose I could call the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver to Yellowstone
- 2 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 3 http://www.visit4supplements.com/nitro-boost-max/
- 4 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 5 October New England Honeymoon??
- 6 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 7 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 8 hotel in NYC
- 9 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 10 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 11 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 12 Briefly, in WNY
- 13 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 14 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 15 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 16 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 17 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 18 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 19 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 20 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 21 Zion National Park
- 22 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 23 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 24 What to do in Asheville
- 25 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS