Hi, My wife and I and my 21 year old son and brother will be visiting Vegas and taking three rooms for 5 nights mid May. It's our first visit. The hotels have been a minefield, but I have narrowed it down to either the Bellagio, Aria or Venetian. Could I call on your experience to recommend which would be a good choice bearing in mind we will not have a car and we dont really gamble (we'll have a go though, as you do!). I'm more interested in being well located and in a nice environment with a half decent pool. Should you think there's a better alternative, please let me know! Thank you.
A little hotel help please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 3 Maui - Haleakala
- 4 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 5 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 8 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 9 California San Diego area lodging
- 10 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 11 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 12 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 13 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 14 Kauai Garden tours
- 15 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 16 Utah 2
- 17 Las Vegas in March
- 18 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 19 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 22 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 23 Montana- what are must see places?
- 24 Orlando parks advice
- 25 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?