Hi, My wife and I and my 21 year old son and brother will be visiting Vegas and taking three rooms for 5 nights mid May. It's our first visit. The hotels have been a minefield, but I have narrowed it down to either the Bellagio, Aria or Venetian. Could I call on your experience to recommend which would be a good choice bearing in mind we will not have a car and we dont really gamble (we'll have a go though, as you do!). I'm more interested in being well located and in a nice environment with a half decent pool. Should you think there's a better alternative, please let me know! Thank you.
A little hotel help please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Refining my California Itinerary
- 2 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 3 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 4 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 5 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 6 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 7 Oregon Road Trip
- 8 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 9 St. Simon, Georgia
- 10 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 11 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 12 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Christmas in TX
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 17 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 18 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 19 Ben Landa
- 20 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 21 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 22 Tucson area flooding
- 23 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 24 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale