Hi, My wife and I and my 21 year old son and brother will be visiting Vegas and taking three rooms for 5 nights mid May. It's our first visit. The hotels have been a minefield, but I have narrowed it down to either the Bellagio, Aria or Venetian. Could I call on your experience to recommend which would be a good choice bearing in mind we will not have a car and we dont really gamble (we'll have a go though, as you do!). I'm more interested in being well located and in a nice environment with a half decent pool. Should you think there's a better alternative, please let me know! Thank you.
A little hotel help please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Resolution New Years Eve 2015
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 19 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 25 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando