Hi, My wife and I and my 21 year old son and brother will be visiting Vegas and taking three rooms for 5 nights mid May. It's our first visit. The hotels have been a minefield, but I have narrowed it down to either the Bellagio, Aria or Venetian. Could I call on your experience to recommend which would be a good choice bearing in mind we will not have a car and we dont really gamble (we'll have a go though, as you do!). I'm more interested in being well located and in a nice environment with a half decent pool. Should you think there's a better alternative, please let me know! Thank you.
A little hotel help please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 Key West Hotel in January
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 West Maui Restaurants
- 17 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 18 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 19 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 20 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 21 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips