Hi, My wife and I and my 21 year old son and brother will be visiting Vegas and taking three rooms for 5 nights mid May. It's our first visit. The hotels have been a minefield, but I have narrowed it down to either the Bellagio, Aria or Venetian. Could I call on your experience to recommend which would be a good choice bearing in mind we will not have a car and we dont really gamble (we'll have a go though, as you do!). I'm more interested in being well located and in a nice environment with a half decent pool. Should you think there's a better alternative, please let me know! Thank you.
A little hotel help please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 4 Philly
- 5 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 8 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 9 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 10 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 NYC IN AUGUST
- 15 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 Fancy dining
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Will have five days in Savannah
- 22 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 23 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 24 Itinerary opinions
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson