Hello, we live in CO & try to get away for a few weeks in the winter to somewhere warm. We've been to Hawaii & AZ & are now considering FL. Could you help us figure out what part of FL to visit -- we like beautiful, quiet beaches, good restaurants & shopping, but not a big crowded city. We are seniors. Thank you!
A Few Weeks in Florida--Late Feb. or Early March 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 A day in Dallas
- 15 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 16 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 17 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 18 Door County Suggestions
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 21 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 24 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's