Hello, we live in CO & try to get away for a few weeks in the winter to somewhere warm. We've been to Hawaii & AZ & are now considering FL. Could you help us figure out what part of FL to visit -- we like beautiful, quiet beaches, good restaurants & shopping, but not a big crowded city. We are seniors. Thank you!
A Few Weeks in Florida--Late Feb. or Early March 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 2 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 3 Northwest USA
- 4 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 5 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 6 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 7 Moving to CT
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 10 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Green Flea in NYC
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 New England September