Delta have changed our flights for July. We now fly into Salt Lake City at 7:35am on a Friday in mid July, and out again at 11:20am same morning. (I anticipate our luggage will have been checked trough to final destination and we will have all boarding passes). I was just wondering .... does this mean just a long wait between flights, or would there be enough time to hop in a cab and see something of the city? Our daughter will be returning here to the University of Utah a month later, so even if we just get a taxi to take us to see the campus, that would be lovely Of course I would love to see the Temple too. Is this just too ambitious - I have no concept of the size of SLC, distances and morning traffic in July, and realize this may just be wishful thinking. Would love to hear anyone's thoughts.
A few hours in Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 culpepper
- 4 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS coming to the Bay Area!
- 5 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 6 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 7 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 12 Pub with food in Seattle
- 13 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 14 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 17 Hotel near Miami airport
- 18 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 21 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 24 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 25 Road Trip SW