Delta have changed our flights for July. We now fly into Salt Lake City at 7:35am on a Friday in mid July, and out again at 11:20am same morning. (I anticipate our luggage will have been checked trough to final destination and we will have all boarding passes). I was just wondering .... does this mean just a long wait between flights, or would there be enough time to hop in a cab and see something of the city? Our daughter will be returning here to the University of Utah a month later, so even if we just get a taxi to take us to see the campus, that would be lovely Of course I would love to see the Temple too. Is this just too ambitious - I have no concept of the size of SLC, distances and morning traffic in July, and realize this may just be wishful thinking. Would love to hear anyone's thoughts.
A few hours in Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Refining my California Itinerary
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Getaway
- 7 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 8 Moving to New Jersey
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 10 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 13 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 14 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 15 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 16 St. Simon, Georgia
- 17 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 18 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 23 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 24 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 25 Ben Landa