Delta have changed our flights for July. We now fly into Salt Lake City at 7:35am on a Friday in mid July, and out again at 11:20am same morning. (I anticipate our luggage will have been checked trough to final destination and we will have all boarding passes). I was just wondering .... does this mean just a long wait between flights, or would there be enough time to hop in a cab and see something of the city? Our daughter will be returning here to the University of Utah a month later, so even if we just get a taxi to take us to see the campus, that would be lovely Of course I would love to see the Temple too. Is this just too ambitious - I have no concept of the size of SLC, distances and morning traffic in July, and realize this may just be wishful thinking. Would love to hear anyone's thoughts.
A few hours in Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area -- nature
- 2 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 13 SFO black friday traffic
- 14 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 15 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 16 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 How to dress in Vegas
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?