Delta have changed our flights for July. We now fly into Salt Lake City at 7:35am on a Friday in mid July, and out again at 11:20am same morning. (I anticipate our luggage will have been checked trough to final destination and we will have all boarding passes). I was just wondering .... does this mean just a long wait between flights, or would there be enough time to hop in a cab and see something of the city? Our daughter will be returning here to the University of Utah a month later, so even if we just get a taxi to take us to see the campus, that would be lovely Of course I would love to see the Temple too. Is this just too ambitious - I have no concept of the size of SLC, distances and morning traffic in July, and realize this may just be wishful thinking. Would love to hear anyone's thoughts.
A few hours in Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Richmond highlights?
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 22 Must Eats
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 25 Florida St George's Island