I am just in the beginning stages of planning 4-5 days in NYC and I am wondering when the "off season" is. I prefer fall but I am flexible in my time schedule. Are hotels more reasonable during the week or on the weekends? I checked a few hotels for fall dates and it seemed that the weekend days are a bit more pricey. In other big cities I have experienced just the opposite so I am not sure if it is the time of year I picked.
A few days in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 3 Back from Miami Beach
- 4 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 5 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 6 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 7 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 8 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 9 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 12 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 15 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 16 Seattle: Something Different?
- 17 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 18 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 19 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 20 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 21 One Night in Dallas
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 24 San Diego - wher to stay
- 25 Seattle Needing some help please