I am just in the beginning stages of planning 4-5 days in NYC and I am wondering when the "off season" is. I prefer fall but I am flexible in my time schedule. Are hotels more reasonable during the week or on the weekends? I checked a few hotels for fall dates and it seemed that the weekend days are a bit more pricey. In other big cities I have experienced just the opposite so I am not sure if it is the time of year I picked.
A few days in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 Must Eats
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 6 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 9 Florida St George's Island
- 10 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 11 Union Square area restaurant
- 12 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 20 New York Food Tours
- 21 Richmond highlights?
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Arches National Park in a day
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!