I am just in the beginning stages of planning 4-5 days in NYC and I am wondering when the "off season" is. I prefer fall but I am flexible in my time schedule. Are hotels more reasonable during the week or on the weekends? I checked a few hotels for fall dates and it seemed that the weekend days are a bit more pricey. In other big cities I have experienced just the opposite so I am not sure if it is the time of year I picked.
A few days in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 5 California
- 6 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 7 Deep South sept 2015
- 8 Get astonishing and Wrinkle Free Skin
- 9 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 10 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 11 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 12 New England September
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 15 Active Vacation
- 16 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 17 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 20 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 21 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 22 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 23 Portland, OR hotel question
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging