I am just in the beginning stages of planning 4-5 days in NYC and I am wondering when the "off season" is. I prefer fall but I am flexible in my time schedule. Are hotels more reasonable during the week or on the weekends? I checked a few hotels for fall dates and it seemed that the weekend days are a bit more pricey. In other big cities I have experienced just the opposite so I am not sure if it is the time of year I picked.
A few days in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 replica designer handbags
- 4 Portland Maine Hotels
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 11 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 12 united and carry-ons
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 15 Cape Cod in early April
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 22 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston