I am just in the beginning stages of planning 4-5 days in NYC and I am wondering when the "off season" is. I prefer fall but I am flexible in my time schedule. Are hotels more reasonable during the week or on the weekends? I checked a few hotels for fall dates and it seemed that the weekend days are a bit more pricey. In other big cities I have experienced just the opposite so I am not sure if it is the time of year I picked.
A few days in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 2 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 3 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 4 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 8 Fancy dining
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Charlotte restaurant help
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 15 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 16 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 17 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 18 Road Trip SW
- 19 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 22 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska