I am just in the beginning stages of planning 4-5 days in NYC and I am wondering when the "off season" is. I prefer fall but I am flexible in my time schedule. Are hotels more reasonable during the week or on the weekends? I checked a few hotels for fall dates and it seemed that the weekend days are a bit more pricey. In other big cities I have experienced just the opposite so I am not sure if it is the time of year I picked.
A few days in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 2 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 16 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 American Honeymoon in March