We're in Chicago right now! Staying at the corner of Kingsbury and Ontario - just so you know which part of town we are in.
I wanted some advice/some critique on the following rough itinerary I have and hopefully help refining it.
First, about us:
- 3 adults and one 2 year old. We need to keep the two year old engaged with some activity each day otherwise she'll get totally bored and cranky.
- We are vegetarian
- We enjoy art, heritage/history, local cultural things especially things that help us identify a place uniquely.
Friday, May 25: Arrive. Dinner at Big Bowl and walk about downtown (done)
Saturday, May 26: Its already nearing noon and we're planning to go to Navy Pier. Planning to walk around, hopefully do the Ferris wheel, a bike ride and visit the children's museum. Dinner, mostly at Vermilion (Indian/Latin fusion).
Sunday May 27: Visit Millennium Park. Dinner at Giordano's (we're not big dinner eaters, but apparently, you have to do this in Chicago once) Lunch?
Monday, May 28: Lincoln Park Zoo, Lunch, Dinner?
Tuesday, May 29: Willis tower observation deck, Architectural tour of Chicago. Lunch, dinner?
Wednesday-Sunday: Heading to Deerfield for a wedding. The wedding is at the botanical gardens, so apart from that is there anything else to see/eat in that area?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Education for higher school
- 4 NYC For The Day
- 5 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 6 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 7 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 8 9-10 day trip to WA
- 9 Atlanta With Toddler
- 10 Turo?
- 11 USA family tour
- 12 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 13 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 14 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 15 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 16 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 17 Kauai planning help
- 18 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 19 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 20 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 21 California Trip
- 22 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 23 Need help nailing down the details
- 24 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 25 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean