My wife and I will be spending about 7 days and 6 nights in and around the Washington DC area. I would like some ideas as to what we( 50+ age ) could do see and eat. We arrive on the Friday evening on 27th Sept and fly off on 3rd Oct at about 2255 from Dulles. I was thinking about 2 full days in DC and then explore the surrounds by car. Looking at autotoursUSA again which I have worked with when I did a drive in New England in 2011. They were great. Would appreciate any suggestions.
A few days in and around Washington DC
View all United States activity »
- 1 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 10 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 14 Vero Beach FL
- 15 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 18 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 19 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter