My husband are planning to spend 6 days driving down the Maine Coast at the end of August. We know that we want to spend some time at Bar Harbour and Acadia Park. I would like to go whale watching, hiking and kayaking, but i am not sure where (if any) are the best places to do any of these things. I am also looking for reccommendations of other places to see/stay/eat along the coastline.
A driving trip down the Maine Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 Florida St George's Island
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Weekend in NYC
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 18 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 19 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 25 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC