My husband are planning to spend 6 days driving down the Maine Coast at the end of August. We know that we want to spend some time at Bar Harbour and Acadia Park. I would like to go whale watching, hiking and kayaking, but i am not sure where (if any) are the best places to do any of these things. I am also looking for reccommendations of other places to see/stay/eat along the coastline.
A driving trip down the Maine Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 2 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 3 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 4 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 5 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 6 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 7 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 8 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 11 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 12 Seattle: Something Different?
- 13 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 14 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 15 Back from Miami Beach
- 16 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 17 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 18 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 19 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 One Night in Dallas
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago