I will be renting a car in NYC for two or three days and was wondering if this plan makes sense.
Pick up car in St.George, Staten Island.
Drive around Staten Island stopping at Conference House, FDR Boardwalk, The Verranzo narrows bridge. What else should I do in Staten Island?
Cross the narrows and check out Coney Island, Brighton, Rockaway and continue on to the end of Long Island via south shore.
Block Island? For some reason I have it in my head I want to go there. Not sure why. Should I go?
Is that a full days of driving? More than that?
Is it scenic? Some highway look scenic on a map but when you drive them they have buildings everywhere blocking your view.
Any suggestions for the drive back?
Appreciate all the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/clarity-loeil/
- 2 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 3 the one thing most women desire
- 4 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 5 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 6 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 7 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 8 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 9 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 10 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 11 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 12 I95
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 Wine Country
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 San Francisco first visit.
- 17 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 18 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 19 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 Renting a car with DWAI
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 24 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 25 First Time Oahu/Maui