I will be renting a car in NYC for two or three days and was wondering if this plan makes sense.
Pick up car in St.George, Staten Island.
Drive around Staten Island stopping at Conference House, FDR Boardwalk, The Verranzo narrows bridge. What else should I do in Staten Island?
Cross the narrows and check out Coney Island, Brighton, Rockaway and continue on to the end of Long Island via south shore.
Block Island? For some reason I have it in my head I want to go there. Not sure why. Should I go?
Is that a full days of driving? More than that?
Is it scenic? Some highway look scenic on a map but when you drive them they have buildings everywhere blocking your view.
Any suggestions for the drive back?
Appreciate all the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 2 Acadia National Park
- 3 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 4 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 5 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 6 Traveling with an infant
- 7 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 8 Birthday vacation ideas
- 9 Kauai helicopter flight
- 10 Colorado Hiking in September
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 13 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 14 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 15 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 16 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 17 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 18 Key West, FL
- 19 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 23 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 24 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 25 Ybor City - Best accommodation??