I will be renting a car in NYC for two or three days and was wondering if this plan makes sense.
Pick up car in St.George, Staten Island.
Drive around Staten Island stopping at Conference House, FDR Boardwalk, The Verranzo narrows bridge. What else should I do in Staten Island?
Cross the narrows and check out Coney Island, Brighton, Rockaway and continue on to the end of Long Island via south shore.
Block Island? For some reason I have it in my head I want to go there. Not sure why. Should I go?
Is that a full days of driving? More than that?
Is it scenic? Some highway look scenic on a map but when you drive them they have buildings everywhere blocking your view.
Any suggestions for the drive back?
Appreciate all the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT AT&T CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O AT&T Reset Password
- 2 마틴배팅법 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 Boston area hotels
- 6 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 7 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 10 Miami for 2 days
- 11 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 12 Great Falls or Helena?
- 13 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 14 What to request?
- 15 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 What to see in Portland
- 18 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 19 How much cash do you travel with?
- 20 More problems for Big Sur
- 21 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 22 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 23 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 24 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 25 Rules of the NY Subway