I get into Vegas on the evening of 9 June after a week with friends in SF and 16 days of visiting/hiking in a number of national parks including Zion, the Grand Canyon as well as Valley of Fire state park with a small group. My flight to London leaves at 21.30 on 10 June, which means being the airport by 19.00. The group will doubtless spend our final evening together, but I have no idea how to spend the next day without spending much money - other than next to a swimming pool. Any suggestions? I don't gamble, am not interested in visiting a casino even to watch others spending, and I don't like helicopter rides.
A day in Las Vegas for a non-gambler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Myrtle Beach
- 7 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 10 Colorado in the summer!
- 11 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 14 Washington DC Metro
- 15 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 16 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 21 Travel West Coast
- 22 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 23 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 24 Wine Country Picnic
- 25 traveling Amtrak cross country