I get into Vegas on the evening of 9 June after a week with friends in SF and 16 days of visiting/hiking in a number of national parks including Zion, the Grand Canyon as well as Valley of Fire state park with a small group. My flight to London leaves at 21.30 on 10 June, which means being the airport by 19.00. The group will doubtless spend our final evening together, but I have no idea how to spend the next day without spending much money - other than next to a swimming pool. Any suggestions? I don't gamble, am not interested in visiting a casino even to watch others spending, and I don't like helicopter rides.
A day in Las Vegas for a non-gambler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 6 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 7 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 8 united and carry-ons
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 12 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 13 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 14 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 USA with a 3 year old
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Universal studios/Orlando