I get into Vegas on the evening of 9 June after a week with friends in SF and 16 days of visiting/hiking in a number of national parks including Zion, the Grand Canyon as well as Valley of Fire state park with a small group. My flight to London leaves at 21.30 on 10 June, which means being the airport by 19.00. The group will doubtless spend our final evening together, but I have no idea how to spend the next day without spending much money - other than next to a swimming pool. Any suggestions? I don't gamble, am not interested in visiting a casino even to watch others spending, and I don't like helicopter rides.
A day in Las Vegas for a non-gambler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Wedding in Hawaii
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Alaska cruise and land
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 19 SF to DR? WTH!
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 25 Baggage on United and Delta Flights