U will be in dc Thursday and Friday for a meeting Thursday morning I then have until Friday at 730 to do whatever. What can I see I'd like to see the monuments and am not sure what else to do
A day and a half in DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 2 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 3 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 6 San Diego with Kids
- 7 Getting around the Big Island
- 8 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 9 best of yellowstone
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 12 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 13 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 14 New York Yankee Station
- 15 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 16 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 17 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 23 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 24 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 25 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?