We are going to spend a couple of days in Cincinnati at the end of August. We will be staying downtown at the Millenium. I have been reading about some of the newer restaurants downtown such as Nada, Via Vite and McCormick & Schmicks. Any comments on any of these or suggestions for other restaurants within walking distance? Or how about Primavista? Is it worth getting into the car and driving out to? We also enjoy taking a morning and visit an antique mall or flea market. The Brass Armidillo was one of our favorites, but it was in the process of closing when we visited Cincinnati last year. Anyplace new this year? I have read about a couple of flea markets (Traders World?) off of I-75, north of Cincinnati. Does anybody know anything about thes and if they are worth the trip up there?
A Couple of Days in Cincinnati
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia ?
- 2 Tour of the Wester US
- 3 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 4 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 5 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 6 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 7 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 8 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 9 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 12 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 13 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 14 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 15 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 16 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 17 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 18 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 19 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 20 Hawaii
- 21 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 22 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 23 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 24 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 25 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?