We are going to spend a couple of days in Cincinnati at the end of August. We will be staying downtown at the Millenium. I have been reading about some of the newer restaurants downtown such as Nada, Via Vite and McCormick & Schmicks. Any comments on any of these or suggestions for other restaurants within walking distance? Or how about Primavista? Is it worth getting into the car and driving out to? We also enjoy taking a morning and visit an antique mall or flea market. The Brass Armidillo was one of our favorites, but it was in the process of closing when we visited Cincinnati last year. Anyplace new this year? I have read about a couple of flea markets (Traders World?) off of I-75, north of Cincinnati. Does anybody know anything about thes and if they are worth the trip up there?
A Couple of Days in Cincinnati
View all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 4 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 5 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 RIP Judy Rogers
- 8 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 9 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 10 Boston area
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 24 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 25 Warm and don't Drive