Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
A couple of Boston questions...
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 2 Oregon Road Trip
- 3 Yosemite Lodging
- 4 Broadway choices
- 5 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 6 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 7 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 10 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 14 Tucson area flooding
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 17 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 18 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Refining my California Itinerary
- 24 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?