Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
A couple of Boston questions...
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Family Camp in Maine
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 San Diego
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast