Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
A couple of Boston questions...
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 For a more youthful obliging face
- 2 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 3 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 4 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 5 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 6 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 7 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 8 Ackislander
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 11 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 12 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 13 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 14 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 15 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 16 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 19 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 20 Cross Country RV Trip
- 21 Hotels Philly
- 22 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 23 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 24 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 25 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York