Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 4 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 5 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 6 Alcatrez sold out
- 7 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 8 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 9 WA to CT
- 10 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 13 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 14 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 15 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 16 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 17 Maine weather and temps
- 18 L.A. and Sequoia
- 19 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 20 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 21 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 22 Broadway
- 23 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 24 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 25 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
Hi all -