Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 2 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Hawaii Help
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 6 Summer in Michigan
- 7 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 9 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 10 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 11 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 12 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 13 Rafting the Colorado
- 14 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 5 nights stay RMNP
- 17 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 18 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 19 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 20 Any Sanibel experts?
- 21 Traveling in winter
- 22 a short trip to san francisco
- 23 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 24 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 25 South east road trip
Hi all -