Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 U>SA : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 BROTHER PRINTER
- 2 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 3 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 4 Young Kids in Yellowstone
- 5 Denver to moab
- 6 7 speakers to enhance your multimedia experience
- 7 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 8 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 9 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 10 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 11 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 12 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 13 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 14 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 15 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 16 Rules of the NY Subway
- 17 vermont lake
- 18 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Seward without a car
- 21 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 22 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 23 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 25 flagstaff
Hi all -