Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
A couple of Boston questions...
Hi all -
- 1 Priceline, WARNING
- 2 Less commercial beach?
- 3 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 4 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 5 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 6 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 7 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 8 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 9 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 10 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 stay near newark or nyc
- 15 New York City Parking
- 16 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 17 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 18 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 19 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 25 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!