Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 먹튀M 카지노 ★★★ ● rj75 。 net ● ★★★ 먹튀M 카지노f1카지노게임방법
- 2 US whole month of January where to
- 3 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 4 바다이야기무료머니 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 고전게임손오공 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 7 손오공게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 손오공릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 9 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 10 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 11 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 12 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 13 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 14 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 15 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 16 Cleveland West Side Market
- 17 Recent Spam Attacks
- 18 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 19 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 20 Maui - luau question
- 21 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 22 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 23 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 24 Zurich airport connections
- 25 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
Hi all -