Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 2 Rhode Island Get Away
- 3 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 4 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 5 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 6 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 7 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 8 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 9 Venice, CA area
- 10 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 11 New England Tour
- 12 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 13 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 16 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 17 Adirondacks trip repot
- 18 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 21 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 22 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 23 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
Hi all -