Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 2 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 3 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 4 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 5 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 6 New Mexico in May
- 7 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 8 Redwoods National Park
- 9 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 10 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 11 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 12 Traveling Alone
- 13 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 14 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 15 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 16 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 17 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 18 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 22 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Las Vegas Vacation
Hi all -