Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
A couple of Boston questions...
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Denver in a half day
- 23 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 24 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 25 Oahu ideas