Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
A couple of Boston questions...
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 2 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 3 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 4 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 5 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 8 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 9 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 10 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 11 Boston to see Sargent works
- 12 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 13 New York City - apartment locations
- 14 Utah 2
- 15 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 16 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 17 Tudor city -special help/info
- 18 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 19 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 20 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 21 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 22 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 23 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 24 must see and do's in Maui?
- 25 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids