Hi all -
I've just been asked to do a quick recruiting trip to a couple of towns outside Boston. I could use some help with logistics. One day I'll be in Gloucester, one day in New Bedford, and one day will be Lenny's bonus sightseeing day in the city. This will be the week after Thanksgiving FWIW.
Would you recommend staying in an airport hotel? I'm very comfortable using Priceline and don't mind taking public transportation into the city for my play day if staying near the airport makes dealing with the rental car and getting to the outlying towns easier.
Is there any way to get from Gloucester back to Boston via public transportation? Any idea how much a cab would cost? I many need to leave my co-worker there with the car and head back on my own.
A couple of Boston questions...
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 2 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 3 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 6 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 7 San Francisco - Anyone use Rover app for Muni tracking?
- 8 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 San Francisco itinerary help
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Brooklyn why?
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 22 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 23 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?