I live in Scotland, UK and I'm planning a festive trip to Naples and Key West. My husband and I are in Key West the week prior to Christmas and in Naples for the Christmas week. I haven't booked the trip in full yet as I need to know if there are any places to eat open on Christmas and Boxing Day in Naples - does anyone out there have a difinitive answer and / or any recommendations - other than I'll have to book in advance to ensure we get a great place and a table! I've looked on a few forums but there's no clear answer. I'm hoping that someone local in Naples can let me know? We're both in our 30's and enjoy eating and drinking out. Alternatively if you've travelled there recently over Christmas you could let me know your experiences - good or bad?!!
If we can't get somewhere to eat in, then being from a cold country and looking to have a warm Christmas day for a change, I'm thinking a picnic on the beach would be perfect....a huge departure to what we're used to but then hey that's the whole point of coming to Florida! Any recommendations for a good deli so we can stock up with goodies would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Titans vs Colts
- 2 JFK to Washington
- 3 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 6 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 7 Maui and Kauai
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 12 Phoenix for the weekend
- 13 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 14 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 17 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 24 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 25 Boston Custom House timeshare