Im getting married on 3-3-2012 and im getting married in a small church but the church im getting married in does not allow alcohol in reception area obviously,,,soo im looking for a place to have a reception that will hold about 150 people and that is no more than 650$ and has a bar possibly and must have is a kitchen,i have called almost everywhere in pensacola florida and most places are booked on that date or ,are too expensive,,i really dont want to have my wedding outside dont want to take chance of getting rained on!! so i really need some ideas ,my family can cook and decorate venue just looking for a nice place in pensacola florida that allows alcohol or that has a bar,,
a cheap place to have wedding reception that allows alcohol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 4 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 5 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 6 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Dining in D.C.
- 11 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 12 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 13 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 21 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 24 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 25 Alaska cruise and land