Im getting married on 3-3-2012 and im getting married in a small church but the church im getting married in does not allow alcohol in reception area obviously,,,soo im looking for a place to have a reception that will hold about 150 people and that is no more than 650$ and has a bar possibly and must have is a kitchen,i have called almost everywhere in pensacola florida and most places are booked on that date or ,are too expensive,,i really dont want to have my wedding outside dont want to take chance of getting rained on!! so i really need some ideas ,my family can cook and decorate venue just looking for a nice place in pensacola florida that allows alcohol or that has a bar,,
a cheap place to have wedding reception that allows alcohol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 2 Hilton Midtown New York
- 3 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 4 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 5 Tour companies
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 8 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 9 Round trip from Chicago
- 10 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 11 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 12 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 13 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 14 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 15 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 Apartment Rentals DC
- 18 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 19 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays