Im getting married on 3-3-2012 and im getting married in a small church but the church im getting married in does not allow alcohol in reception area obviously,,,soo im looking for a place to have a reception that will hold about 150 people and that is no more than 650$ and has a bar possibly and must have is a kitchen,i have called almost everywhere in pensacola florida and most places are booked on that date or ,are too expensive,,i really dont want to have my wedding outside dont want to take chance of getting rained on!! so i really need some ideas ,my family can cook and decorate venue just looking for a nice place in pensacola florida that allows alcohol or that has a bar,,
a cheap place to have wedding reception that allows alcohol
- 1 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 Marcola?
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 6 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 7 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 8 Updates from Hanalei
- 9 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 10 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 11 Columbus food !
- 12 Hotels in New Orleans
- 13 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 14 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 15 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 16 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 17 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 18 Logan Express
- 19 Great Beach's
- 20 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 21 National Parks?
- 22 Death Valley in November
- 23 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 24 Blue ridge parkway
- 25 Minnesota State Fair