Im getting married on 3-3-2012 and im getting married in a small church but the church im getting married in does not allow alcohol in reception area obviously,,,soo im looking for a place to have a reception that will hold about 150 people and that is no more than 650$ and has a bar possibly and must have is a kitchen,i have called almost everywhere in pensacola florida and most places are booked on that date or ,are too expensive,,i really dont want to have my wedding outside dont want to take chance of getting rained on!! so i really need some ideas ,my family can cook and decorate venue just looking for a nice place in pensacola florida that allows alcohol or that has a bar,,
a cheap place to have wedding reception that allows alcohol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 5 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed