I'm planning a trip with my family, starting and ending at Las Vegas (flying in from the east coast) in late April. We have about 7 full days (not including the day of the flights to and from home) to explore! I was wondering if anyone had any insight on how we should go about this, because after perusing the internet for some time, planning is still quite a doozy for me.
The real questions:
- Would like to be able to see Zion, Antelope Canyon, GCNP, Bryce (I heard stargazing is nice there..), Sedona (?)
- What would be a good route to take?
- How many days would you suggest staying at each place given the duration of the trip?
- What is the meaning of life?? (jk)
I saw suggestions to drive LV -> Antelope -> Bryce -> Zion -> back to LV, but not sure where GCNP would fit into that. I would greatly appreciate advice from anyone who's familiar with this terrain, it would honestly help a lot. Suggestions? Thoughts? Sorry for the lengthy post, and thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Patriots vs Falcons
- 2 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 3 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 4 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 5 Short Notice
- 6 Inn at Key West
- 7 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 8 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 9 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 10 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 11 Black History Museum
- 12 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 13 Another Great DC Trip
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 16 arizona rte 66
- 17 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 18 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 19 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 20 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 21 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 22 usa roadtrip
- 23 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 24 Where to live in the North East
- 25 Hawaii and...where?