I'm planning a road trip from Miami to Tahquamenon Falls State Park, MI. I'm passing through Georgia, East-Tennessee, Kentucky and Ohio. I've never been to these places, so I wanted to know some must-see places or what I'll be seeing when I pass through.
And do you guys think that this trip is possible??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 2 http://garciniacambogiasensationblog.com/intellex-plus/
- 3 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 4 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 7 Summer trip
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 10 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 14 Route Planning for East USA
- 15 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 16 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 17 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 18 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 19 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 22 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 23 Skagway
- 24 Retiring in NM?
- 25 Chicago to Charleston