I'm planning a road trip from Miami to Tahquamenon Falls State Park, MI. I'm passing through Georgia, East-Tennessee, Kentucky and Ohio. I've never been to these places, so I wanted to know some must-see places or what I'll be seeing when I pass through.
And do you guys think that this trip is possible??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscommunity.com/tescore-muscle/
- 2 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 3 florida gulf coast
- 4 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 5 Maui, early August
- 6 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 7 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 8 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 9 Road trip advice needed please
- 10 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 11 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 16 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 17 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 20 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 21 Family Trip advice please?!
- 22 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 23 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 24 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 25 Restaurant Recs in Boston