We have a Student Council group of 38 people (28 junior high students, 10 teachers) visiting the 9/11 Memorial on a weekday at 10:00 am during the first week of June. Can you give me any ideas on a place to eat breakfast in the area? It doesn't have to be a sit down restaurant. Just a place the kids might enjoy. If not, we are staying near Madison Square Garden. Maybe if there is a good place nearby we could eat there first before taking the subway to the Memorial. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions on other attractions near the Memorial. Possibly Wall Street, Stock Exchange, or St. Paul's Chapel? Thank you in advance for your advice.
9/11 Memorial area attractions and breakfast places
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 2 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Door County Suggestions
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 10 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 11 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 16 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.