We will be traveling in September from West Point to Atlantic City. We have visited NYC many times, but want to see the 9/11 Memorial. So we hope to drive in to the city in the morning, see the memorial, have lunch, and depart for Atlantic city. Any tips on driving, especially where to park for 4 hours or so? I am hoping to go thru on a weekend, but that is not for sure.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 los angeles restaurants
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?