We will be traveling in September from West Point to Atlantic City. We have visited NYC many times, but want to see the 9/11 Memorial. So we hope to drive in to the city in the morning, see the memorial, have lunch, and depart for Atlantic city. Any tips on driving, especially where to park for 4 hours or so? I am hoping to go thru on a weekend, but that is not for sure.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 4 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 5 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 USA trip
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 Chicago Questions
- 11 Air Connections on Maui
- 12 camaro hire in waikiki
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 15 Timeshare Nightmares
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Breckenridge in October
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Orlando for Work
- 21 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)