Me and my husband are going for 9 days trip to Alaska: Our itinerray is:
Day 1: Reach Saturday Morning 2.00 am at ANC. Pich rental car, go to safeway(? is it open 24 hrs), pick some food stuff/burner, then leave directly for Seward, be it day time or dark. Reach Seward , and then take the cruise. Now here is my first QUESTION: Which cruise to take: Major Marine Kenai Fjords 7.5 hrs or Prince Wiliams Sound 4 hrs. Which is better and worth the time spent. After this, explore little bit around seward, and then dinner and then to bed.
Day 2: Drive from Seward to ANC. Stop at turnagain, exit glacier and other points enroute to ANC. QUESTION: What other places in Seward? Spend night in ANC
Day 3: Drive from ANC to Talkeetna. Take Mt Mckinley Flightseeing tour at 11.00am. Then drive to Denali. Spend Night in Denali.
Day 4: Again in Denali.
Day 5: Take bus tours in Denali. Night in Denali again.
Day 6: Drive on Denali Highway to Paxson. Spend night in paxson.
Day 7: Drive from Paxson to Glennalan. Go for Matanuska Glaceir hiking and ice climbing tour. Night in Glennelan. Explore Wrangell National Park.
Day 8: Drive from Glennelan to Valdez and back to Glennelan. Is it ok??
Day 9: Drive to ANC and then catch flight back , at 11.30 pm
QUESTIONS: Am I spending too much time in Denali and instead should spend some of it in Wrangell Park?
Am I taking too many tours(Flighsseing, glacier trekking, Prince sound william)?
Where can I see bears(very eager to see them)?
Any advice would be really really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safety Concerns
- 2 Get off of your Muscle Building Online
- 3 http://hikehealth.com/
- 4 http://hikehealth.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 5 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 6 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 7 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 8 Trip to northern California
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 13 Washington DC with kids
- 14 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 15 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 16 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 19 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 20 Sedona for a Month
- 21 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 22 Alaska -public transport
- 23 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 24 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 25 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?