This will be my second visit to LA but the first was just one day to see the Dodgers.
This time we will be 9 days and among the activities that we want to do are the following;
go to the beach ( the best)
go to theme parks for roller coasters
visit museuns and nature.
my visit will be with 3 other adults and my 3 yr son from July 3 to July 11, 2006.
Any suggestions of where to stay (budget) or if it is or not recommended to rent a car are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 2 Cleveland West Side Market
- 3 Eastern Seaboard
- 4 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 5 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 6 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 7 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 8 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 10 Recent Spam Attacks
- 11 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 12 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 13 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 14 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 15 Miami airport--safety??
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 18 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 19 US whole month of January where to
- 20 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 21 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 22 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 23 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Maui - luau question