This will be my second visit to LA but the first was just one day to see the Dodgers.
This time we will be 9 days and among the activities that we want to do are the following;
go to the beach ( the best)
go to theme parks for roller coasters
visit museuns and nature.
my visit will be with 3 other adults and my 3 yr son from July 3 to July 11, 2006.
Any suggestions of where to stay (budget) or if it is or not recommended to rent a car are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 2 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 3 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 4 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 7 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 10 Arizona in late January
- 11 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 14 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 15 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 16 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 17 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 18 Las Vegas Vacation
- 19 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 22 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 23 Glacier National Park
- 24 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 25 Vegas with toddler twins