This will be my second visit to LA but the first was just one day to see the Dodgers.
This time we will be 9 days and among the activities that we want to do are the following;
go to the beach ( the best)
go to theme parks for roller coasters
visit museuns and nature.
my visit will be with 3 other adults and my 3 yr son from July 3 to July 11, 2006.
Any suggestions of where to stay (budget) or if it is or not recommended to rent a car are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 2 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 3 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 4 No Spam this morning!!
- 5 San Francisco transit options
- 6 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 7 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 10 Honeymoon on PCH
- 11 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 12 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 13 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 16 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 17 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 18 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 19 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 20 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 21 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 22 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 23 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 24 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 25 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017