This will be my second visit to LA but the first was just one day to see the Dodgers.
This time we will be 9 days and among the activities that we want to do are the following;
go to the beach ( the best)
go to theme parks for roller coasters
visit museuns and nature.
my visit will be with 3 other adults and my 3 yr son from July 3 to July 11, 2006.
Any suggestions of where to stay (budget) or if it is or not recommended to rent a car are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 4 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 5 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 6 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 7 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 8 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 9 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 10 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 11 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 12 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 15 Nashville Never Been
- 16 Coffee in Boston?
- 17 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 20 New orleans recs for family
- 21 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 22 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 23 Later Winter around Mobile
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary