This will be my second visit to LA but the first was just one day to see the Dodgers.
This time we will be 9 days and among the activities that we want to do are the following;
go to the beach ( the best)
go to theme parks for roller coasters
visit museuns and nature.
my visit will be with 3 other adults and my 3 yr son from July 3 to July 11, 2006.
Any suggestions of where to stay (budget) or if it is or not recommended to rent a car are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/right-pick-muscle/
- 2 How much cash do you travel with?
- 3 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 6 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 7 sugestions
- 8 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 9 Boston area hotels
- 10 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 11 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 12 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 15 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 16 Quick road trip
- 17 What to request?
- 18 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 19 How much cash do you travel with?
- 20 Miami for 2 days
- 21 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 22 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 23 Oregon Coast road trip
- 24 More problems for Big Sur
- 25 Great Falls or Helena?