This will be my second visit to LA but the first was just one day to see the Dodgers.
This time we will be 9 days and among the activities that we want to do are the following;
go to the beach ( the best)
go to theme parks for roller coasters
visit museuns and nature.
my visit will be with 3 other adults and my 3 yr son from July 3 to July 11, 2006.
Any suggestions of where to stay (budget) or if it is or not recommended to rent a car are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 2 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 3 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 4 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 5 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 6 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 7 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/x-alpha-muscle-reviews
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 10 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 11 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 12 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 15 Hotels in San Diego
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 18 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 19 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 20 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 21 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 22 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 23 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?