This will be my second visit to LA but the first was just one day to see the Dodgers.
This time we will be 9 days and among the activities that we want to do are the following;
go to the beach ( the best)
go to theme parks for roller coasters
visit museuns and nature.
my visit will be with 3 other adults and my 3 yr son from July 3 to July 11, 2006.
Any suggestions of where to stay (budget) or if it is or not recommended to rent a car are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ring On QB 1800-927-2480 Desktop Service Number
- 2 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 3 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 4 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 5 Planning our Move
- 6 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 7 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 10 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 11 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 12 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 13 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 14 Hotel advise Chicago
- 15 Maui and Kauai
- 16 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 17 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 18 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 19 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 20 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 21 Trip to Cali
- 22 NYC Hotel Decision
- 23 NFL tickets
- 24 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 25 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR