This will be my second visit to LA but the first was just one day to see the Dodgers.
This time we will be 9 days and among the activities that we want to do are the following;
go to the beach ( the best)
go to theme parks for roller coasters
visit museuns and nature.
my visit will be with 3 other adults and my 3 yr son from July 3 to July 11, 2006.
Any suggestions of where to stay (budget) or if it is or not recommended to rent a car are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 2 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 3 Niagara Falls.
- 4 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 5 Trip Starting from New York
- 6 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 7 http://www.supplementmag.com/suisse-serum-reviews/
- 8 Your favourite places in New York City
- 9 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/megadrox/ ! Megadrox
- 10 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 11 New England Canada Road Trip
- 12 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 13 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 14 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 15 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 16 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 17 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/
- 18 The improved flow of energy in the body
- 19 Certified Salesforce Customer Service | Work at RichestSoft
- 20 http://www.healthyminimag.com/new-brilliance-cream-reviews/
- 21 Ombia Derma
- 22 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 23 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 24 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 25 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/n