My husband and I are traveling to Boston in July. We have 9 days and are trying to determine the best routes. Do we drive up to bar harbor and explore Maine? Or should we stick to cape cod/Martha's vineyard? We also think Newport would be fun. We love the outdoors and beaches, breweries/wineries, and historical sights as well. Any suggestions? Thanks
9 days for Boston and surrounding area in late July-itinerary suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 2 Cape cod and Acadia
- 3 Maine in latter half of September
- 4 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 8 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 9 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 10 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 11 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 12 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 13 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 14 Grand Teton in October
- 15 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 16 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 17 adams morgan - safety
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 20 Morning in miami
- 21 Las Vegas must sees
- 22 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 23 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 24 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 25 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming