My husband and I are traveling to Boston in July. We have 9 days and are trying to determine the best routes. Do we drive up to bar harbor and explore Maine? Or should we stick to cape cod/Martha's vineyard? We also think Newport would be fun. We love the outdoors and beaches, breweries/wineries, and historical sights as well. Any suggestions? Thanks
9 days for Boston and surrounding area in late July-itinerary suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Alaska
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 14 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 15 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed