Early/mid July we will be flying to Portland. During the trip we'll visit Lewis&Clark U, have a meal with a cousin, and hopefully meet up with a Seattle friend at Mt. St Helens if it's clear. Get a feel for Portland, beautiful scenery, at least one lighthouse, Crater Lake for sure, not difficult hikes the main agenda. Willing to forgo wineries, and mild whitewater rafting, but I love sand dunes. We're willing to stay in 3 locations. Was thinking Cannon Beach and Bend, but seems so far from Florence. Not sure logistically what routes to take, e.g. day trip to Columbia Gorge, waterfalls, Mt Hood and back to Portland? Want to be realistic and enjoy rather than worrying about getting to the next site. Thanks!
9 day itinerary with teens start/end Portland
- 1 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 2 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 3 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 6 Lake Tahoe
- 7 Baseball Road Trip
- 8 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 Moab and Bluff
- 11 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 12 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 15 Seatlle, WA
- 16 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 19 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 20 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 21 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?