We will be stopping in Santa Barbara on a cruise in a couple of weeks. I know Santa Barbara is reputed to be beautiful and we are looking forward to this stop. However, we do not see anything that really looks tempting to do while we are there. We prefer to see scenery outdoors, rather than spending time in a museum or another indoor activity. We are thinking of renting a car to drive the coastline. Do you have any suggestions of something outstanding to see in or around Santa Barbara?
8 Hours in Santa Barbara
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Hotel near Public Theater
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 One day in Washington DC
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?