We will be stopping in Santa Barbara on a cruise in a couple of weeks. I know Santa Barbara is reputed to be beautiful and we are looking forward to this stop. However, we do not see anything that really looks tempting to do while we are there. We prefer to see scenery outdoors, rather than spending time in a museum or another indoor activity. We are thinking of renting a car to drive the coastline. Do you have any suggestions of something outstanding to see in or around Santa Barbara?
8 Hours in Santa Barbara
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 Road trip through the south
- 4 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 5 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Myrtle Beach
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Colorado in the summer!
- 12 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 13 Getting around Las Vegas
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 Travel West Coast
- 16 Rafting near Denali
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 19 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 Kennebunkport and....?
- 23 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 24 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 25 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston