We will be stopping in Santa Barbara on a cruise in a couple of weeks. I know Santa Barbara is reputed to be beautiful and we are looking forward to this stop. However, we do not see anything that really looks tempting to do while we are there. We prefer to see scenery outdoors, rather than spending time in a museum or another indoor activity. We are thinking of renting a car to drive the coastline. Do you have any suggestions of something outstanding to see in or around Santa Barbara?
8 Hours in Santa Barbara
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 2 Hotels for 21 yr old near Portland? Help!!
- 3 Long Island Advice
- 4 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 5 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 6 Monterey and Napa
- 7 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 8 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 11 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 14 East Coast in December
- 15 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 16 New England in the fall
- 17 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 18 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 19 N California trip questions
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 23 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 24 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 25 Looking for Next Destination