We will be stopping in Santa Barbara on a cruise in a couple of weeks. I know Santa Barbara is reputed to be beautiful and we are looking forward to this stop. However, we do not see anything that really looks tempting to do while we are there. We prefer to see scenery outdoors, rather than spending time in a museum or another indoor activity. We are thinking of renting a car to drive the coastline. Do you have any suggestions of something outstanding to see in or around Santa Barbara?
8 Hours in Santa Barbara
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip
- 2 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 5 palm desert, CA
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 7 Houston in September
- 8 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 9 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 10 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 14 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 15 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 17 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 18 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 19 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 21 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 22 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 23 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY