I am just getting underway in planning a 8 day trip in RV for my soon to be 70 year-old father who is in terrific physical shape. He has not seen much of this country but has always wanted to take a trip of this nature. I would like the trip to: visit areas that feature beautiful scenery , cover as much ground as possible without overdoing the amount of time spent in the car and with the ability to enjoy an activity or two in a given area (i.e. short hike, boating excursion etc.). Having been to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons myself I am partial to that area but wanted to put this out there for your consideration given some of the goals I have stated. My dad will be travelling with two thirtysomething year old sons.
8 DAY RV Trip with Pacific Northwest and West In Mind
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 2 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 8 Maui vacation
- 9 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 21 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!