I am just getting underway in planning a 8 day trip in RV for my soon to be 70 year-old father who is in terrific physical shape. He has not seen much of this country but has always wanted to take a trip of this nature. I would like the trip to: visit areas that feature beautiful scenery , cover as much ground as possible without overdoing the amount of time spent in the car and with the ability to enjoy an activity or two in a given area (i.e. short hike, boating excursion etc.). Having been to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons myself I am partial to that area but wanted to put this out there for your consideration given some of the goals I have stated. My dad will be travelling with two thirtysomething year old sons.
8 DAY RV Trip with Pacific Northwest and West In Mind
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 Cape Cod in early April
- 3 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 4 Backpacking in April
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 replica designer handbags
- 7 Portland Maine Hotels
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 14 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 15 united and carry-ons
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Light hiking around Santa Barbara