I am just getting underway in planning a 8 day trip in RV for my soon to be 70 year-old father who is in terrific physical shape. He has not seen much of this country but has always wanted to take a trip of this nature. I would like the trip to: visit areas that feature beautiful scenery , cover as much ground as possible without overdoing the amount of time spent in the car and with the ability to enjoy an activity or two in a given area (i.e. short hike, boating excursion etc.). Having been to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons myself I am partial to that area but wanted to put this out there for your consideration given some of the goals I have stated. My dad will be travelling with two thirtysomething year old sons.
8 DAY RV Trip with Pacific Northwest and West In Mind
- 1 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 6 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 7 American Airlines reservation question
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 13 Car trip from Seattle
- 14 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 17 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 18 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 19 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 20 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 21 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 22 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 23 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Central Coast of Maine in August