We are looking at a trip to the East Coast of the USA in June. We want to see New York, Boston, some whales and anything else you experts think we can fit in in such a time. We will probably fly into NY and out of Boston. Not wedded to any transport whilst in USA. Train , plane, bus,boat anything! Your advice gratefully received. There are 2of us and we are late 50's. Keen on history and art and great views. Our last US trip was a week in California taking in Yosemite. SF, and the coast road towards LA. Did not do LA as did not float our boats! Posted this on the Fodor FB page whilst trying to find a way to log in using FB. Will follow replies to this post. Cheers Stadders.
7day break in East Coast USA planned for June 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 3 Seattle Hyatts
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL