We are looking at a trip to the East Coast of the USA in June. We want to see New York, Boston, some whales and anything else you experts think we can fit in in such a time. We will probably fly into NY and out of Boston. Not wedded to any transport whilst in USA. Train , plane, bus,boat anything! Your advice gratefully received. There are 2of us and we are late 50's. Keen on history and art and great views. Our last US trip was a week in California taking in Yosemite. SF, and the coast road towards LA. Did not do LA as did not float our boats! Posted this on the Fodor FB page whilst trying to find a way to log in using FB. Will follow replies to this post. Cheers Stadders.
7day break in East Coast USA planned for June 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 2 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 6 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 7 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 8 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 9 Two airports to choose from?
- 10 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 layover
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 15 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 16 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 17 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 18 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 19 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 22 Road trip itinerary
- 23 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 24 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 25 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip