We are looking at a trip to the East Coast of the USA in June. We want to see New York, Boston, some whales and anything else you experts think we can fit in in such a time. We will probably fly into NY and out of Boston. Not wedded to any transport whilst in USA. Train , plane, bus,boat anything! Your advice gratefully received. There are 2of us and we are late 50's. Keen on history and art and great views. Our last US trip was a week in California taking in Yosemite. SF, and the coast road towards LA. Did not do LA as did not float our boats! Posted this on the Fodor FB page whilst trying to find a way to log in using FB. Will follow replies to this post. Cheers Stadders.
7day break in East Coast USA planned for June 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations