We are looking at a trip to the East Coast of the USA in June. We want to see New York, Boston, some whales and anything else you experts think we can fit in in such a time. We will probably fly into NY and out of Boston. Not wedded to any transport whilst in USA. Train , plane, bus,boat anything! Your advice gratefully received. There are 2of us and we are late 50's. Keen on history and art and great views. Our last US trip was a week in California taking in Yosemite. SF, and the coast road towards LA. Did not do LA as did not float our boats! Posted this on the Fodor FB page whilst trying to find a way to log in using FB. Will follow replies to this post. Cheers Stadders.
7day break in East Coast USA planned for June 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Denver in a half day
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 17 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 18 Oahu ideas
- 19 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 24 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 25 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC