We are looking at a trip to the East Coast of the USA in June. We want to see New York, Boston, some whales and anything else you experts think we can fit in in such a time. We will probably fly into NY and out of Boston. Not wedded to any transport whilst in USA. Train , plane, bus,boat anything! Your advice gratefully received. There are 2of us and we are late 50's. Keen on history and art and great views. Our last US trip was a week in California taking in Yosemite. SF, and the coast road towards LA. Did not do LA as did not float our boats! Posted this on the Fodor FB page whilst trying to find a way to log in using FB. Will follow replies to this post. Cheers Stadders.
7day break in East Coast USA planned for June 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California self drive trip
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 4 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 5 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 Boston/Fenway park
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 10 day trip to California
- 12 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 13 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 14 Drive along the Columbia River
- 15 Wine Country Picnic
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 18 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 19 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 20 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~