Mid April we are heading to SF for 2 nights then we have a campervan we have rented for a week. We have one free day and night possibly to head to Lake Tahoe?
Or somewhere else worth visiting?!?
Then we have booked 3 nights at Lower Pines and 2 nights at Wawona on the campsites.
Then one more free night to play with before returning the camper to SF.
My questions are:
Bearing in mind the Tioga Pass will be closed what is the route to Yosemite and would going to Lake Tahoe enroute be possible or should we think of an alternative stop?
Any suggestions of somewhere to stay on the way back to SF or a reasonable detour?
We are travelling with our 18mnth old daughter so looking for natural beauty and places of interest rather than nightlife.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 2 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 3 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/vpure-trials/
- 4 Zyntix Male Enhancement - Pills to Boost Your Manliness
- 5 Marc J Shuman & Associates, Ltd.
- 6 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/nutra-prime-cleanse/
- 7 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 8 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 9 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 10 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 11 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 12 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 13 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 14 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 15 I95
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 Wine Country
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 San Francisco first visit.
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 22 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 23 Hawaii Help
- 24 Renting a car with DWAI
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks