Mid April we are heading to SF for 2 nights then we have a campervan we have rented for a week. We have one free day and night possibly to head to Lake Tahoe?
Or somewhere else worth visiting?!?
Then we have booked 3 nights at Lower Pines and 2 nights at Wawona on the campsites.
Then one more free night to play with before returning the camper to SF.
My questions are:
Bearing in mind the Tioga Pass will be closed what is the route to Yosemite and would going to Lake Tahoe enroute be possible or should we think of an alternative stop?
Any suggestions of somewhere to stay on the way back to SF or a reasonable detour?
We are travelling with our 18mnth old daughter so looking for natural beauty and places of interest rather than nightlife.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 3 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 4 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 5 Maui, early August
- 6 Going to the sun road open
- 7 Family Trip advice please?!
- 8 Alaska trip itinerary
- 9 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 10 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 11 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 14 florida gulf coast
- 15 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 16 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 17 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 18 Road trip advice needed please
- 19 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 20 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 21 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 22 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 23 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 24 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 25 San Francisco Hotel With Car