Mid April we are heading to SF for 2 nights then we have a campervan we have rented for a week. We have one free day and night possibly to head to Lake Tahoe?
Or somewhere else worth visiting?!?
Then we have booked 3 nights at Lower Pines and 2 nights at Wawona on the campsites.
Then one more free night to play with before returning the camper to SF.
My questions are:
Bearing in mind the Tioga Pass will be closed what is the route to Yosemite and would going to Lake Tahoe enroute be possible or should we think of an alternative stop?
Any suggestions of somewhere to stay on the way back to SF or a reasonable detour?
We are travelling with our 18mnth old daughter so looking for natural beauty and places of interest rather than nightlife.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 2 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 3 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 4 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 5 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 6 South Carolina
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 9 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 10 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 11 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 12 12-hour layover, is it possible to go to lunch with a relative?
- 13 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 15 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 16 trip to Acadia National Park
- 17 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 18 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 19 help with visit to Kennedy Space Center, Fl
- 20 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 21 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 22 Help with New England Itinerary
- 23 Day in Martha's Vineyard question
- 24 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 25 drive from sfo to glen ellen