Mid April we are heading to SF for 2 nights then we have a campervan we have rented for a week. We have one free day and night possibly to head to Lake Tahoe?
Or somewhere else worth visiting?!?
Then we have booked 3 nights at Lower Pines and 2 nights at Wawona on the campsites.
Then one more free night to play with before returning the camper to SF.
My questions are:
Bearing in mind the Tioga Pass will be closed what is the route to Yosemite and would going to Lake Tahoe enroute be possible or should we think of an alternative stop?
Any suggestions of somewhere to stay on the way back to SF or a reasonable detour?
We are travelling with our 18mnth old daughter so looking for natural beauty and places of interest rather than nightlife.
Thank you in advance.
7 days SF-LT-Yosemite
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Calf trip
- 3 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 West Maui Restaurants
- 7 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 8 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 12 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 x mas
- 22 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 23 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 24 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 25 Restaurant in NYC advice