Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape cod Labor Day
- 2 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 3 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 4 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 5 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 6 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 7 Steamboat in August
- 8 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 9 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 10 US Open Tennis
- 11 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 12 Hawaii with limited time
- 13 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 14 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 15 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 16 Grand Teton Questions
- 17 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 20 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 21 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 22 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 23 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 24 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017