Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bodyprohealth.com/anibol-x-reviews/
- 2 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 3 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 4 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 5 Denver to moab
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 9 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 10 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 11 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 12 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 13 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 vermont lake
- 16 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 17 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 18 Seward without a car
- 19 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 23 flagstaff
- 24 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 25 sugestions