Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 2 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 3 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 6 Utah restaurants
- 7 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 8 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 9 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 10 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 11 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 12 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 14 10 day trip
- 15 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 16 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 17 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 18 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 19 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 20 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 21 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 22 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 23 Venice tourist travel pass
- 24 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 25 Italian restaurants in NYC