Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 5 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 WISCONSIN
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Jersey City Parking
- 10 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 13 Travel West Coast
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 16 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents