Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 4 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 5 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 6 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 7 Alaska- Best tours
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 9 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 10 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 11 First visit in New Mexico
- 12 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 13 San Diego Public Transportation
- 14 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 15 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 16 Yellowstone Dining
- 17 Coronado Ferry
- 18 Cape cod and Acadia
- 19 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 20 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 21 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 22 Things to do around New York
- 23 Savannah GA
- 24 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 25 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?