Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 6 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 7 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 8 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 14 Philly
- 15 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Pub with food in Seattle
- 22 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 23 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 24 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 25 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)