Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 2 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 3 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 6 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 7 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 8 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 9 Car Rental in Sedona
- 10 Las Vegas show
- 11 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 12 Lake Powell
- 13 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 14 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 15 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 16 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 17 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 18 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 19 Southwest US
- 20 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 21 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 22 Glacier to Banff
- 23 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 24 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 25 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah