Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 3 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 6 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 7 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 8 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 9 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 10 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 11 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 12 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 13 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 14 Page, AZ area
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 17 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 18 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 19 Traveling Alone
- 20 Northern California Redwoods
- 21 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 22 Redwoods National Park
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country