Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 2 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 5 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 6 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 7 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 8 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 9 Michigan advice needed
- 10 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 11 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 12 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 13 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 14 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 15 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 16 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 17 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 18 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 19 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 20 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 21 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 22 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 23 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 24 First Trip to New Orleans
- 25 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan