Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 2 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 3 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 4 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 5 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 6 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 7 USA October 2016
- 8 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 9 Redwood National Forest
- 10 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 13 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 14 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 15 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 16 Kings and Sequoia.
- 17 Uber and Miami
- 18 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 19 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 20 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 21 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 22 New Orleants dining
- 23 Springtime in Florida
- 24 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 25 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part