Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 2 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 3 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 4 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Oregon Road Trip
- 7 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 8 St. Simon, Georgia
- 9 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 10 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 11 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Christmas in TX
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 16 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 17 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 18 Ben Landa
- 19 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 20 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 21 Tucson area flooding
- 22 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 23 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 25 California