Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 2 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 3 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 4 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 7 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 8 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 9 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 10 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 11 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 12 10 day trip
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Utah restaurants
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 16 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 17 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 18 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 19 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 20 Venice tourist travel pass
- 21 Crossville, TN in March
- 22 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston