Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 3 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 4 N California trip questions
- 5 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 6 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 7 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 8 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 9 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 Fall color yet?
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 15 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 16 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 17 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 23 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown