Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/moviestarplanet-hacks/
- 2 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 3 Maine in late October
- 4 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 5 Mendocino Hiking
- 6 Running kissimmee Florida
- 7 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 8 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 9 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 10 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 11 Monterey whale watching
- 12 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 13 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 14 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 15 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 16 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 17 Mackinac or Holland?
- 18 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 19 Memphis to Dallas
- 20 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 21 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 22 The New Whitney
- 23 1.5 days in Chicago
- 24 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 25 Highway 1 motels