Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip towards Oregon.
Considering winter weather, what would you all suggest? We dont want to get stuck in snow. We love nature/scenic places/hiking , but not skiing
Please suggest which is a better option. Or if you have any other suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 2 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 3 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 4 chicago to hibbing
- 5 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 6 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 7 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 8 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 9 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 10 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 11 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 12 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 13 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 14 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 15 San Diego
- 16 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 17 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 18 Driving at Night in YNP
- 19 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 20 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 21 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 22 Pacific coast road trip
- 23 My son's first day in New York
- 24 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 25 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??