Have never been to Glacier. Does it make sense to fly in on the east and out on the west or the opposite? How far is it from the east side of the park to the west side? How far to Waterton? On the west side is Lake McDonald Lodge the place to stay? Many Glacier Hotel on the east? Or should we go with vrbo accomodations?(August) Traveling with 4 adults and possibly 1 12 yr old.
7 days Glacier National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 2 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Hana hotels in August
- 7 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 8 from Moab to Bryce
- 9 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 10 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 11 Berkshires
- 12 Spring Break in Charleston
- 13 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 14 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 15 Hana question
- 16 Sea world San Diego
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 22 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 23 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 24 Montana- what are must see places?
- 25 Clearwater visit.