Have never been to Glacier. Does it make sense to fly in on the east and out on the west or the opposite? How far is it from the east side of the park to the west side? How far to Waterton? On the west side is Lake McDonald Lodge the place to stay? Many Glacier Hotel on the east? Or should we go with vrbo accomodations?(August) Traveling with 4 adults and possibly 1 12 yr old.
7 days Glacier National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 6 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 7 Yosemite Fire
- 8 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 9 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 10 Lodging - Yosemite
- 11 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 12 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 13 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 14 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 17 An RV trip along the coast
- 18 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 19 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 20 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 23 Charlotte restaurant help
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.