Have never been to Glacier. Does it make sense to fly in on the east and out on the west or the opposite? How far is it from the east side of the park to the west side? How far to Waterton? On the west side is Lake McDonald Lodge the place to stay? Many Glacier Hotel on the east? Or should we go with vrbo accomodations?(August) Traveling with 4 adults and possibly 1 12 yr old.
7 days Glacier National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 4 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 7 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 9 Quick Trip to NYC
- 10 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 11 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 12 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 13 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Road trip itinerary
- 18 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 19 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 25 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks