Have never been to Glacier. Does it make sense to fly in on the east and out on the west or the opposite? How far is it from the east side of the park to the west side? How far to Waterton? On the west side is Lake McDonald Lodge the place to stay? Many Glacier Hotel on the east? Or should we go with vrbo accomodations?(August) Traveling with 4 adults and possibly 1 12 yr old.
7 days Glacier National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 California self drive trip
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 6 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 7 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 8 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 12 10 day trip to California
- 13 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 14 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 15 Drive along the Columbia River
- 16 Wine Country Picnic
- 17 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 18 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 19 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 20 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 21 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles