Have never been to Glacier. Does it make sense to fly in on the east and out on the west or the opposite? How far is it from the east side of the park to the west side? How far to Waterton? On the west side is Lake McDonald Lodge the place to stay? Many Glacier Hotel on the east? Or should we go with vrbo accomodations?(August) Traveling with 4 adults and possibly 1 12 yr old.
7 days Glacier National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 2 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 5 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 8 Daytona Beach and ??
- 9 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 10 Beach holiday with baby
- 11 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 12 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 13 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 14 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 15 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 16 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 17 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 18 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 19 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 20 Grand Marais?
- 21 Salt Lake City
- 22 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 23 First visit in New Mexico
- 24 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 25 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon