Hey thanks for the great info. Goin on a Cruise in july 2013 stopping at 3 ports in Alaska. Juneau, Ketchikan and Sitka. we enjoy seeing all the sites. The main cities and towns. the churches, the food, We like to see how people live. In Alaska we would like to do Dog Sledding, the rain forest, museums, Whale watching, glaciers etc. Been told that the city buses and shuttles are all in walkable distance from the Cruise ship and a lot of the must see places in all 3 ports can be done on your own? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 7 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 8 united and carry-ons
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 16 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 17 Philadelphia
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 First family ski trip
- 21 NYC theatre broadway
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.