Hey thanks for the great info. Goin on a Cruise in july 2013 stopping at 3 ports in Alaska. Juneau, Ketchikan and Sitka. we enjoy seeing all the sites. The main cities and towns. the churches, the food, We like to see how people live. In Alaska we would like to do Dog Sledding, the rain forest, museums, Whale watching, glaciers etc. Been told that the city buses and shuttles are all in walkable distance from the Cruise ship and a lot of the must see places in all 3 ports can be done on your own? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 6 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 9 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 10 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Tipping advice
- 13 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 14 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 16 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 17 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 18 Christmas weather?
- 19 Big island itinerary
- 20 New York City and New England
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 23 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 24 Thousand Islands
- 25 Best Destination in USA